Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
12 Nov 2016 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

After surfing reef waves with plenty of push for 10 days straight I really felt my age today in knee high grovellers,felt like I had a sea anchor behind my board
But the banks were looking good for a bit of swell.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Nov 2016 6:08AM
Thumbs Up

No surfing again today - those golf clubs might get a dust off today

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Nov 2016 3:18AM
Thumbs Up

Can you get flatter than that......yep and it's right here

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Nov 2016 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

About the same as that here to ,nice pic though

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Nov 2016 10:22AM
Thumbs Up

It's looking pretty good down here.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Nov 2016 1:55PM
Thumbs Up

Just got back. Got a few nice peaks amongst the close outs. Tide was a bit low and wind howling offshore made for some tricky drops but all in all I cant complain.

Cobra
9106 posts
13 Nov 2016 11:22AM
Thumbs Up

Good stuff mate , glad someone's surfing

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
13 Nov 2016 5:18PM
Thumbs Up

Where in nsw are you smh? I'm moving up Coffs way there's always swell and wind I always score up there and around north haven to port as well. Sydney and central coast is so OFF n on ??im not fussy but I'm lucky to surf once a week mb twice and I'll have a chubbie for the rest of the week. Can't believe people claiming they surf 4 or 5 times a week where do they live? Slaters surf ranch?

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Nov 2016 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said...
Where in nsw are you smh? I'm moving up Coffs way there's always swell and wind I always score up there and around north haven to port as well. Sydney and central coast is so OFF n on ??

He lives in the greatest part of the world

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
13 Nov 2016 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

That being where on this swell less eastern seaboard ??

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Nov 2016 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said...
That being where on this swell less eastern seaboard ??

South coast

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
13 Nov 2016 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

Ahhh used to go south a lot growing up south of the Hawkesbury now it's north.hes a lucky man that smh. I'm now off to our mal club preso night free pizza and beer for me to make a pig of myself

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Nov 2016 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Ahhh used to go south a lot growing up south of the Hawkesbury now it's north.hes a lucky man that smh. I'm now off to our mal club preso night free pizza and beer for me to make a pig of myself

Your the lucky man right now Ricardo

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Nov 2016 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Where in nsw are you smh? I'm moving up Coffs way there's always swell and wind I always score up there and around north haven to port as well. Sydney and central coast is so OFF n on ??im not fussy but I'm lucky to surf once a week mb twice and I'll have a chubbie for the rest of the week. Can't believe people claiming they surf 4 or 5 times a week where do they live? Slaters surf ranch?

Yeah Ricardo I'm down the south coast about an hour down past Sydney. If any of you are down this way let me know

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Nov 2016 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

I know how you feel Ricardo. Sitting here overlooking Manly and some nice lines coming though fanned by a stiff offshore. One bloke is killing it with some nice nose rides. Probably OB as he used to frequent Manly on a Sunday arvo

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Nov 2016 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Ricardo1709 said..

Yeah Ricardo I'm down the south coast about an hour down past Sydney. If any of you are down this way let me know

Yeah smh,you don't have to wait to long for waves down there I'll try to get down there in the new year some time mate,probably come down with Dunny(Barney).They had their pointscore down there a couple of weeks ago he was telling me,around the corner from you!...

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 Nov 2016 7:04PM
Thumbs Up

i can't believe how empty that manly break is Ted.

If I had known, I would have been down there for a late one for sure.

I just assumed everything was rooted in this wind.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
13 Nov 2016 6:13PM
Thumbs Up

nice shot Ted

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Nov 2016 7:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

smh said..

Ricardo1709 said..

Yeah smh,you don't have to wait to long for waves down there I'll try to get down there in the new year some time mate,probably come down with Dunny(Barney).They had their pointscore down there a couple of weeks ago he was telling me,around the corner from you!...

Give us a yell when you're down Al

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Nov 2016 7:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Ricardo1709 said..

Will do mate,I'll probably come down in Autumn

thePup
13831 posts
13 Nov 2016 5:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
I know how you feel Ricardo. Sitting here overlooking Manly and some nice lines coming though fanned by a stiff offshore. One bloke is killing it with some nice nose rides. Probably OB as he used to frequent Manly on a Sunday arvo

Geez happy days Teddy ..... that looks deliciously crisp farken look at ém all coming in geez

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Nov 2016 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Ricardo1709 said..

That's the best time of year

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Nov 2016 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Ricardo1709 said..

That's the best time of year

I know

thePup
13831 posts
14 Nov 2016 5:39AM
Thumbs Up

Got an hour or so of ordinary little stuff , good to get wet though , water temp is perfect , little bit of size & it would have been wicked

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Nov 2016 12:17PM
Thumbs Up

Summers coming...got a few straight handers at the local beachie...

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
14 Nov 2016 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

a few waist hi peelers at BB, beaut day & perfect conditions ..!

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
14 Nov 2016 6:26PM
Thumbs Up

Prez on hols no waves need to borrow Grace and head to BB ok with you

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
14 Nov 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Prez on hols no waves need to borrow Grace and head to BB ok with you

Sure mate come get her,she has a new cover for your trip.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
14 Nov 2016 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Wow that's what a Prez is all about cheers will pm you for pick up

thePup
13831 posts
14 Nov 2016 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Ahhhhhh yes ..... Asea demonstrating the classic Greenroom section (a) , paragraph 1 , article M process of Dry Hiring the newy just in case it's a dog .... not saying it is mind

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo