Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
thePup
13831 posts
14 Jan 2018 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Reminds me I gotta brush my teeth twice I'll probably be farken dead come midday Tuesday

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
14 Jan 2018 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Hugh gotta go to Ballina in a few days how about a few beers at lunch

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
14 Jan 2018 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Huugh Jorgan said..
Oh oldmal me mate we might be able to sneak that one in,I've got a pretty hectic schedule mate,between my casual cash prawn peelin job and another cash job I've farkin got which I've gotta keep "hush hush" to do with my you know what I find it hard(love that farkin word)to get time.We will see what the farkin coming days bring me son

Much love Hugh xxoo

haha much love to Huuuugho

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
14 Jan 2018 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Huugh Jorgan said..
Oh oldmal me mate we might be able to sneak that one in,I've got a pretty hectic schedule mate,between my casual cash prawn peelin job and another cash job I've farkin got which I've gotta keep "hush hush" to do with my you know what I find it hard(love that farkin word)to get time.We will see what the farkin coming days bring me son

Much love Hugh xxoo

haha much love to Huuuugho

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
14 Jan 2018 9:04PM
Thumbs Up

This hugho is one funny fk

thePup
13831 posts
15 Jan 2018 6:07AM
Thumbs Up

Had a ripper few really nice waves before light at the big girl this morning , I'll say it was a bit overhead and yes it was a ferocious straight offshore wind but geez farking good fun & didn't pay one centamundo for that privilege

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
15 Jan 2018 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

Hugh can you reply shorter sentences

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
15 Jan 2018 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Huugh Jorgan said..
Oh oldmal me mate,sorry about that I get a bit carried away at times mate,me mate Dopyc is always havin a shot at me about thatbut it's not every day ya get stand up barrels an win 5 hungi hey son

Much love Hugh xxoo

After teawling rhrough some of your posts ... i think you may be a fraud ..

thePup
13831 posts
15 Jan 2018 5:19PM
Thumbs Up

Listening to that Ocean crashing & roaring down the road a bit is a beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful thing

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
15 Jan 2018 8:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Listening to that Ocean crashing & roaring down the road a bit is a beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful thing

Wind still howling here late this afternoon mate,you can see why it should be bigger tomorrow!....

MickPC
8266 posts
15 Jan 2018 5:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Huugh Jorgan said..
Oh oldmal me mate,sorry about that I get a bit carried away at times mate,me mate Dopyc is always havin a shot at me about thatbut it's not every day ya get stand up barrels an win 5 hungi hey son

Much love Hugh xxoo

haha hellz no, write longer sentences....sounds like an epic day

Nozza
VIC, 2848 posts
15 Jan 2018 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Huugh and Pup sound like they may be brothers separated at birth, my farkin son.....
Took me ages to figure out Dopic's name.

thePup
13831 posts
15 Jan 2018 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

I can assure you Nozz it is not this black duck mate

thePup
13831 posts
15 Jan 2018 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Wind still howling here late this afternoon mate,you can see why it should be bigger tomorrow!....

Car's loaded & I am ready to run amok Alburism

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
15 Jan 2018 9:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Car's loaded & I am ready to run amok Alburism

Go get em early Pupmiester

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
15 Jan 2018 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

Oldmans wind killed it

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2018 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Pure insanity early sweet jesus it was good - but then sadly the wind got it at high tide & flattened it considerably

So after an absolute christload of fun - here's what I mean by dousing the froth of dawn geez bastard wind

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
16 Jan 2018 10:06AM
Thumbs Up

Howling southerlies again and heaps of swell.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
16 Jan 2018 9:06AM
Thumbs Up

hopefuly the swell will go more easterly ...waves good up here ...

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2018 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Can't tell you that Hughbert .... I'd have to cut yer Tockley off & feed it to the Quolls

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2018 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Thee remind me of a frother who used to loiter around the Beergarden a bit Hughbert .... and by coincidence he was also genetically super sized proportioned much alike to a 2.5kg Woodworking Mallet and quite similar to a 3kg Cudgel too allegedly his General Practicioner once stood him in the adjoining room during a physical but the bastard of a thing got under the door and bit him & tried to constrict the old bloke's leg Weiry his name was - had this Blue balled Staffordshire who also had a whopperdick - used to steal the neighbour's slabs of beer & shag all the cats in the suburb the little beast of a thing had an extra-ordinarily long tongue all the hookers in Agnes Waters used to get cold sweats over I miss Weiry the dirty bastard

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2018 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Nay alas it cannot be so Hugle old chap Weiry was incarcerated at her majesty's pleasure a yonder back he'd sniffed every chick's bike seat in Australia and each & every single map in Tasmania Malvern Star hired Ukranian Security Police and the sneaky Euros' busted the poor bastard committing the Julia Gillard job yes it is true ... alarmingly inconceivable but true Weiry's snout fell off & he had to wear a special leather gymp mask as a result & copped a sentence which he still serves

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2018 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

I do believe I stated you'd fit in like Surgical glove on a 3 foot gymp Hughbert as thy matter of fact but that be up to the old cock Asea who be thy president of thy Greenroom and also resident Pieface & Godfather of the regional network of boardwhores & sundry wavepigs

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2018 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Still plenty of bomb sets pouring in - another damn fine morning first wave was just a farking big smile heap less wind particularly early

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
17 Jan 2018 11:44AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Still plenty of bomb sets pouring in - another damn fine morning first wave was just a farking big smile heap less wind particularly early

Well you will certainly have a smile on youre face when the master huuuugh gets hold of ya and it wont be a mango to worry about

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
17 Jan 2018 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

Leave it to the fit younger guns today overhead and a mighty sweep

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
17 Jan 2018 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Leave it to the fit younger guns today overhead and a mighty sweep