ET Hugh is up you're way i think

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2018 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..
Still plenty of bomb sets pouring in - another damn fine morning first wave was just a farking big smile heap less wind particularly early

Well you will certainly have a smile on youre face when the master huuuugh gets hold of ya and it wont be a mango to worry about

hahaha geez ... you are still the only farker I will not bend over in front of to wax my steed go get a big fat Traditional Chunky Steak Pie up you old Cock

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
17 Jan 2018 1:49PM
Thumbs Up

All I can say ..... Farrrrrrrk its big and loving the 8ft gun ..... Had a blast this morning .... big sweep and inside sets you copped a pounding, but some of the drops and rides were worth it .... the mind is still frothing ..but the body is feeling a bit old
(I was surfing around the Newcastle area )

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2018 11:36AM
Thumbs Up

go hard mate

Al G
NSW, 7658 posts
17 Jan 2018 7:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..
All I can say ..... Farrrrrrrk its big and loving the 8ft gun ..... Had a blast this morning .... big sweep and inside sets you copped a pounding, but some of the drops and rides were worth it .... the mind is still frothing ..but the body is feeling a bit old
(I was surfing around the Newcastle area )

Pupmiester and Climber the Hell men so far,good on you fella's

That Hughey is a funny bastard

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2018 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Leave it to the fit younger guns today overhead and a mighty sweep

You farken soft cock geez that's farken unacceptable Pieface that is a BEERFINE ..... Paragraph 1 , Section A ...."Shameful softness of the Tockley and dry soup sacks either side of it" ..... penalty is 12 cans of full strength BEER (none of that Possum's Piss in here cock) and I might just give you a flogging when you get down here next week you soft weak bitch of a thing

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
17 Jan 2018 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

asea said..

You farken soft cock geez that's farken unacceptable Pieface that is a BEERFINE ..... Paragraph 1 , Section A ...."Shameful softness of the Tockley and dry soup sacks either side of it" ..... penalty is 12 cans of full strength BEER (none of that Possum's Piss in here cock) and I might just give you a flogging when you get down here next week you soft weak bitch of a thing

Geeze Huuugh has just informed me youre going down

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2018 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Geeze Huuugh has just informed me youre going down

Make that 18 cans - you soft soft farken soft feather duster of a thing old cock

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jan 2018 1:58PM
Thumbs Up

A lot of size still remaining this morning it's probably only dropped a half head ... maybe ... but it's got a fair south direction to it now & that didn't really work well to be honest ... misjudged one slightly and duly got my arse hand delivered to me on a silver service tray for it hahaha farken nice sore spot in my left leg after trying to side shag my board half way down the mountain

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Jan 2018 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
A lot of size still remaining this morning it's probably only dropped a half head ... maybe ... but it's got a fair south direction to it now & that didn't really work well to be honest ... misjudged one slightly and duly got my arse hand delivered to me on a silver service tray for it hahaha farken nice sore spot in my left leg after trying to side shag my board half way down the mountain

Pup really I've never seen your fall. Lacey said it's hard to fall off a barge unless your pissed

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jan 2018 2:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Pup really I've never seen your fall. Lacey said it's hard to fall off a barge unless your pissed

hahahaha .... Lacey pffffff soft

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Jan 2018 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

hahahaha .... Lacey pffffff soft

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
18 Jan 2018 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

I was at work today . Just in time for the swell to drop to a manageable level and the wind to shift in the right direction. Hoping to get out there tomorrow around lunch time

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
18 Jan 2018 7:51PM
Thumbs Up

Well what a hoax of a swell every place I went to there was either too much south in the swell and it was pushing wide or it was big and out of control, surfed arra total waste of time huge effort for little reward camping at a crescent head back beach now and finally the dice has rolled my way 5-6 ft breaking way out then walling up on inside with only 4 or 5 out , head home tomoro just in time for swell to drop to 1 foot.This trip has been a 2 no 1.5 out of ten for waves.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
18 Jan 2018 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jan 2018 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmm started falling apart yesterday mate - I should have gone elsewhere today it was huge effort but went in anyway , I'll have a quick look in morning but I'd be almost certain to be at another spot

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 6:44AM
Thumbs Up

You'll spew a bit when I tell you here that things rapidly cleaned up & straightened right out early today Ricardo all the unruly size & horrible direction disappeared and it was a great surf

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 6:54AM
Thumbs Up

As per Ricardo's thoughts - I went and had another look much later on yesterday morning and was confronted by this ....

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
19 Jan 2018 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
You'll spew a bit when I tell you here that things rapidly cleaned up & straightened right out early today Ricardo all the unruly size & horrible direction disappeared and it was a great surf

BS Huuugho

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 7:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

BS Huuugho

Hahahahaha nah not me mate oh and by the little way old cockaroonie I was out there surfing .... exactly what were you doing you Pieface of a thing I got fiddy it's a big fat nuthin'

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
19 Jan 2018 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

asea said..

thePup said..

BS Huuugho

Hahahahaha nah not me mate oh and by the little way old cockaroonie I was out there surfing .... exactly what were you doing you Pieface of a thing I got fiddy it's a big fat nuthin'

Listen here dryballs some of us have to work for a living so you can get youre surf in

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 7:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

thePup said..

BS Huuugho

Listen here dryballs some of us have to work for a living so you can get youre surf in

Congratulations whopperdick ..... you owe the Beergarden roadtrip kitty a nice crisp FIDDY on top of the 18 CANS of BEER

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
19 Jan 2018 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

Yep just got a txt from my sister who said it was pretty damn good this morning, just checked local cam and it's 1-2ft and a lovely light onshore on it cannafarkenbelieve it

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Jan 2018 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Just back from waist to shoulder high waves. Nice conditions and not too many out but the banks are still really bad. I thought that the big swell we had may have shifted some sand around but it's as bad as ever. cant complain too much because there were a few to be had if you picked the right wave.

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 12:21PM
Thumbs Up

A crisp new Fiddy note says you are a considerably more happy frother SM

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Jan 2018 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
A crisp new Fiddy note says you are a considerably more happy frother SM

Yeah Pup I am but I cant believe how bad the banks have been and when I've been off work the conditions have been bad. Autumn will be here before you know it and things will come good

thePup
13831 posts
19 Jan 2018 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Pity this big low didn't delay itself for another month or so - too warm for that shizz wrong time of year mate .... roll on wet season

thePup
13831 posts
20 Jan 2018 7:00AM
Thumbs Up

Geez it was nice today - decided to go have an uncrowded session at Lance's Beach , not a single flaw in the offerings just pure filth laden sweetness happy farken days

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
20 Jan 2018 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Geez it was nice today - decided to go have an uncrowded session at Lance's Beach , not a single flaw in the offerings just pure filth laden sweetness happy farken days

Are you up around Coffs Pup ?

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
20 Jan 2018 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

thePup said..

Are you up around Coffs Pup ?

More likely to find him at the bowls club mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo