21 Apr 2018 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..
Took my partner and her pup to a beach up north . Small bumpy rubbish . I'm not missing anything and I'll be back out there on Monday

Would that beach be where the bridge goes over the lake

good pup running area there

Little Austimere Al .

Ah you did go North,did ya go to Heddies for lunch mate?My old stomping ground that area mate,nice part of the coast but very expensive and crowded these days

Heddies is gone I think Al. It's all units there now . Yeah it's packed . You should see all the people walking Sea Cliff bridge and Scarborough pub just packed . Used to go down that way a bit before I moved down to where I am now . You're right though it's really expensive real estate and packed on weekends .

Yeah mate,it wouldn't surprise me if they bulldozed it,it was an oldie,I've been up here for about 20 years or so,so I haven't heard what they've done with it,geez used to go to those 2 pubs regularly and the Ryan at Thirroul.I probably wouldn't know the place these days mate !...

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
21 Apr 2018 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..

Al G said..

smh said..
Took my partner and her pup to a beach up north . Small bumpy rubbish . I'm not missing anything and I'll be back out there on Monday

Would that beach be where the bridge goes over the lake

good pup running area there

Little Austimere Al .

Ah you did go North,did ya go to Heddies for lunch mate?My old stomping ground that area mate,nice part of the coast but very expensive and crowded these days

Heddies is gone I think Al. It's all units there now . Yeah it's packed . You should see all the people walking Sea Cliff bridge and Scarborough pub just packed . Used to go down that way a bit before I moved down to where I am now . You're right though it's really expensive real estate and packed on weekends .

Yeah mate,it wouldn't surprise me if they bulldozed it,it was an oldie,I've been up here for about 20 years or so,so I haven't heard what they've done with it,geez used to go to those 2 pubs regularly and the Ryan at Thirroul.I probably wouldn't know the place these days mate !...

Where are you now Al ?

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
21 Apr 2018 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

So nice I had two sessions today. One on the 9'6 another on the 6'10. Going to take me a while to learn how to ride a shortboard I think.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
22 Apr 2018 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

It's picked up a bit here. I might head down for a late one I think. I'll be out there tomorrow though.

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
22 Apr 2018 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

Just had a grovel at Copa couple of fun ones after at least 2 months out of water feels good

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
22 Apr 2018 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Ended up paddling the river. Nice arvo and very still . Will head out tomorrow.

Cobra
9106 posts
23 Apr 2018 9:51AM
Thumbs Up

Flat as here,so the wife myself and the dog just laying in the shade down the beach listening to tunes entering the water for H2O and rays.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
23 Apr 2018 12:53PM
Thumbs Up

Bumpy ,waist high and weak. Crowded with kids and assorted tourists. Managed to get a few ( thank god for the 11 footer ) . Beautiful weather though and still in boardies.

SP
10979 posts
23 Apr 2018 11:23AM
Thumbs Up

Living the dream boys.. Beats working.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
23 Apr 2018 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Yeah an ordinary day in the surf beats a day or night at work .

Al G
NSW, 7658 posts
23 Apr 2018 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

SP said..

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
23 Apr 2018 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

Slightly small sliders at Winki, but so much fun!

MickPC
8266 posts
23 Apr 2018 4:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Roger that...surfed chest high lumpy bump rights on the South end of Taiwan. Saw some decent ones come through but I seemed to either catch closeouts or ones with no wall. But was nice to get in the water after playing the tourist role yesterday

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
23 Apr 2018 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

smh said..

Roger that...surfed chest high lumpy bump rights on the South end of Taiwan. Saw some decent ones come through but I seemed to either catch closeouts or ones with no wall. But was nice to get in the water after playing the tourist role yesterday

Good on you Mick. You get around a bit. Make sure you put some pics up. I've heard theres good waves over there.

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
23 Apr 2018 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

Great sliders on the 10 ft with only four out

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
24 Apr 2018 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

Dead low tide here at the moment so I'll head out around lunch time.

Cobra
9106 posts
24 Apr 2018 11:56AM
Thumbs Up

Got a few this morn ,warm water sun out micro waves no push but it's always worth getting wet

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
24 Apr 2018 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Just got back. Lovely down there today. Knee to waist high and cleaner than yesterday and much less of a crowd. Got some nice little runners into the corner of the beach on the 11 footer. Had a bit of an incident with this guy riding a Pieter log. He dropped in on me the other day which really didn't bother me but I've noticed that every wave I paddle for if he's nearby he'll swing around and paddle for it as well which I felt a bit irritated about. So this peak pops up and i'm paddling to go left and sure enough this nong decides he's going as well . so I'm in a lot earlier and trimming along and then I'm right on him as he's about to jump to his feet then came the big clunk as my rail smashed into his causing him to fall off. I finished the wave and paddled back out expecting him to say something but he said nothing and moved down the beach a bit. I don't get why someone would want to drop in intentionally on some one riding a huge board like that. He obviously doesn't like me and he's got a big rail shatter or a crack to remind him what a d*ckhead he is. Beautiful weather down here as well.

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
25 Apr 2018 1:18PM
Thumbs Up

frothing like a schoolboy on prom night ..... had a brilliant surf ..late start, small crowd 3ft ....walls and stalls ....

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Apr 2018 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

To the stealing low ****s that just took two boards from Agnes water
may you eat through a straw for the rest of your pathetic lives.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
25 Apr 2018 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
To the stealing low ****s that just took two boards from Agnes water
may you eat through a straw for the rest of your pathetic lives.

Did you have a couple of boards pinched Cobra ?

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Apr 2018 4:44PM
Thumbs Up

Not me smh but a very nice couple from Canada, will get details.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
25 Apr 2018 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Not me smh but a very nice couple from Canada, will get details.

Low act . I don't like thieves

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Apr 2018 5:20AM
Thumbs Up

Has been some suoer fun waves about here the past week.

Stoked I squeezed a couple of surfs in and did not completely miss out

Now for a week of crap coming up

Cobra
9106 posts
27 Apr 2018 6:26AM
Thumbs Up

Just having a coffe watching this poor soul.
Pic title,,wishing for the surf gods to answer.
anyhow have fun guys wherever you're lurking.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
27 Apr 2018 10:06AM
Thumbs Up

Howling southerly here. Going for a walk I think

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
27 Apr 2018 1:59PM
Thumbs Up

Walked up and over the hill to the beach and its howling south east and messy. May not get another surf in for a week as I'm heading out west and will be hiking and fishing . Going to demo a few boards when I get back so that'll be something to look forward to.

Cobra
9106 posts
28 Apr 2018 6:52AM
Thumbs Up

Flat at hi tide, hope low tide can produce a wave.

damned67
479 posts
28 Apr 2018 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

Had my best surf session since Hawaii in February yesterday just south of 4th Ave in Burleigh. Certainly not the longest rides, but i had the break all to myself.... until i was scared in by the birds. Sad but true.

Cobra
9106 posts
28 Apr 2018 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Good news the Canadian couple that had their boards swiped on ANZAC day got their boards back, they drove past a pub in Agnes water when they saw his boardcover on the roof of a Ute asked the guy where he got it from he said with his new board that he just got shaped two days ago they gave the details to the local cops and presto both boards magically appeared.
thankyou surf gods karma gods and Agnes water police. And **** the slimy **** that flogged them in broad daylight.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo