Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Annoying Driving Habits

Created by Adriano > 9 months ago, 22 Jan 2016
cisco
QLD, 12324 posts
27 Jan 2016 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

I really hate these tools with V8 Commodores and Falcons that just have to drive around the suburbs letting everybody know they are there by gunning their tool mobiles with a lot of noise.

They are MIBIs. Most Inconsiderate Bastards Imaginable.

Bogans, tools, wankers, dickheads, egotistical aresholes and when brains were being handed out they thought the word was trains and they missed them.

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
28 Jan 2016 12:12AM
Thumbs Up

Every night, at least one of these wankers goes down the main road near here, about 100m from our place.

I'll take V8s any day.

Adriano
11206 posts
28 Jan 2016 6:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cisco said..

I really hate these tools with V8 Commodores and Falcons that just have to drive around the suburbs letting everybody know they are there by gunning their tool mobiles with a lot of noise.

They are MIBIs. Most Inconsiderate Bastards Imaginable.

Bogans, tools, wankers, dickheads, egotistical aresholes and when brains were being handed out they thought the word was trains and they missed them.

We have a resident p train / p brain on SB. Just check out his rantings about climate change and his love for Tony Abbott.

JulianRoss
WA, 543 posts
28 Jan 2016 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Kamikuza said..

Every night, at least one of these wankers goes down the main road near here, about 100m from our place.

I'll take V8s any day.

At the 13 second mark of that clip is the undisputed winner of the ugly car competition...

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
28 Jan 2016 10:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
JulianRoss said..

Kamikuza said..

I'll take V8s any day.

At the 13 second mark of that clip is the undisputed winner of the ugly car competition...

It's a "custom" so it doesn't count, IMO. It's easy to make a decent vehicle look like sh!t when you have no taste and "customize" something...

dan111984
461 posts
28 Jan 2016 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Kamikuza said..

I'll take V8s any day.

Nice car at 13 seconds..

Buster fin
WA, 2575 posts
28 Jan 2016 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Kamikuza said...

I'll take V8s any day.

Ninja eggs ;-)

J

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Annoying Driving Habits" started by Adriano