Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2013

Created by 62mac > 9 months ago, 5 Mar 2013
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 11:24AM
Thumbs Up

Dazzler I think Manly will make the 8 but I just do not think we will be legitimate challengers for the title this year unlike the last 3 or 4 years. Although we have some great talent amongst the ranks as you highlighted we are also spending a lot of money with these players in key positions leaving us the squad a little thin on the ground. I love to be wrong though..........

Whats weird about those Sharkies is that I thought that those drugs were supposed to be performance enhancing

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
7 Mar 2013 11:36AM
Thumbs Up

Bit harsh on the sharks players , the bloke handing out the drugs should be the fall guy .

Same goes for the bombers , I wonder what would have happened if a fringe 1 St grader refused to take what he was given , my tip would be hit the road to reserve grade or out the door .

Ted I hate , hate , hate , the eagles , ESP after what happened to the Cowboys last year .

Hate the way they play , hate their whinging , hate Geoff Toovey from when he was a player , hate the Stewart brothers , hated watching Max Krilitch play , hated Graham Eadie as a player .

Do like the song Eagle rock and do like watching Cherry Evans go around , about the only good things to come out og that place

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...
Bit harsh on the sharks players , the bloke handing out the drugs should be the fall guy .

Sorry I disagree on this entirely. Personal responsibility. Players are well aware that they can not just take anything. If in doubt they have places they can call / email / visit to enquire. If people want to pump crap (or goodness) in their bodies without questioning what the product is I really have no issue with throwing the book at them. Lance on the other hand went the other way - working out what were the best drugs to pump into his body. Do you really think that some players were not also thinking of this - but just with supplements that we have never heard of or are not on a list yet. Yeah it may seem a little harsh but I think the rules are pretty clear on this issue and that all players know about them.

Just because your mate drinks and drives does that make it ok for you to do it??

Looks its hard to not feel sorry for them but I just don't. I feel for the supporters, sponsors and players who did the right thing etc but not the other players who either knowingly took them or were too lazy to investigate what they were putting into their body. All professional sports people have to take personal responsibility for their own actions. Simple.

The person handing out the drugs, the people who employed them etc should definitely take a large chunk of responsibility as well - in addition to the players not at the expense of the players.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
7 Mar 2013 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

So are we looking forward to kick off

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

yep - I am 3 deep and primed for the action. No bets for me on this game - I think Souths might win though. I imagine Scotty is doing cartwheels in excitement right now

SP
10979 posts
7 Mar 2013 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Sure am, Beer in hand and now I'm just waiting for kick off to scream "rip his ****ing head off"

stuk
NSW, 893 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:07PM
Thumbs Up

We're off 2013 on the way, C'mon Knights.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

New camera angles here as well!!!!!

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:20PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

yep, i've got all my supplements, proteins, caffeine, calf's blood, jack 3d etc all laid out on the table ready to go

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
7 Mar 2013 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...
62mac said...

yep, i've got all my supplements, proteins, caffeine, calf's blood, jack 3d etc all laid out on the table ready to go

In for a big night mate

I'll need coffee to keep me awake

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:32PM
Thumbs Up

Where da fark is the replay of the 'falcon'? Its been months since I have seen one and they don't seem to care

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
7 Mar 2013 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...

Come on Scotty

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

I think you might be ok Weiry as the Rooster's still do not look like they have learned to defend yet as a team...I guess they did need to re-learn a whole lot. But will SBW & co be able to score enough points to make up for this?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

How good is Reynolds that first half.....he plays on the last tackle have been great - really forcing their hand. He can also convert a try pretty good as well. He is the man of the game 40 mins in.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
laceys lane said...
62mac said...

In for a big night mate

I'll need coffee to keep me awake

Man up and Rum up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

Roosters are penalising themselves out of the game. Idiots.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
Roosters are penalising themselves out of the game. Idiots.

still doing it.

thePup
13831 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww - smashed 'em ..... the old old firm rivalry ..... thank feck it is back , it's like a well known lover who has returned for a good old fashioned shag .... you know the one where the cot bounces across the room and the chandelier rattles like a bastard and the old girl next door pokes her head through her lace curtains to see what the fecks going down ahhh I've missed the footy

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

some big hits, i love it.
on report sam. well the ref's are still FK

thePup
13831 posts
7 Mar 2013 8:41PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
Merritt had a blinder mate - good start for the campaign , points in the bag fark the refs

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
7 Mar 2013 10:58PM
Thumbs Up

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
8 Mar 2013 5:53AM
Thumbs Up

Go The Bronco's

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
8 Mar 2013 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

I'm wondering if I'll be able to watch the Cowboys give the bulldogs some heat on sat from Hawaii?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
8 Mar 2013 5:57AM
Thumbs Up

CMC said...
I'm wondering if I'll be able to watch the Cowboys give the bulldogs some heat on sat from Hawaii?

Have a great trip CMC,you lucky bugger

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
8 Mar 2013 8:01AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
CMC said...

Have a great trip CMC,you lucky bugger

It's only a short one but its been a big year, the break comes in perfect time.

Thanks Mac!

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
8 Mar 2013 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

Taking the fam' how longs a short trip

thePup
13831 posts
8 Mar 2013 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

any room for a stowaway geez that sounds too wicked CM

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
8 Mar 2013 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
Taking the fam' how longs a short trip

A short trips only 9 days. Enough to re-charge the batteries though.

Yep, the girls are coming. Gonna be doing a whole bunch of ripple riding with my 7 y.o I've decided this is the moment in her life where she falls in love with surfing. Hope she doesn't mind.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
8 Mar 2013 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2013" started by 62mac