Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
GizzieNZ
4102 posts
23 Oct 2017 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Hard to describe tow ball's PR man and his extreme manouvre at point today......was kind of like he was being done by a fast breaking wave (strong offshore)......it all turned to custard......he did this kind of backward flip......definitely fun to watch :)

thePup
13831 posts
7 Nov 2017 6:59AM
Thumbs Up

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood fargen morning Southern Hemisphere yeeeeeee fargen haaaaaaaa 2 surfs at 2 locations got that much salt in the crack of my arse I'll be churning out pure Himalayan Pink Rock Salt by the Kilo

thePup
13831 posts
7 Nov 2017 7:04AM
Thumbs Up

Towball you NZ superstar ..... if yer out there champion have a farken excellent day mate you too Giz

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
7 Nov 2017 9:10AM
Thumbs Up

Last week my colour was blue.
This week its yellow.

Whats your special colour?

thePup
13831 posts
7 Nov 2017 7:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Last week my colour was blue.
This week its yellow.

Whats your special colour?

hmmmmm why do I have a gut feeling this quizz is heading toward a quiver in the Clear Island enclaves nar surely not , I'm imagining things

towball
4627 posts
8 Nov 2017 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Towball you NZ superstar ..... if yer out there champion have a farken excellent day mate you too Giz

Hello Pup hope all your pimples don't have puss in them

thePup
13831 posts
8 Nov 2017 3:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

thePup said..

Hello Pup hope all your pimples don't have puss in them

Aye TB mate ..... in return I hope there's plenty of Lead in yer pencil champion

towball
4627 posts
18 Nov 2017 6:25AM
Thumbs Up

Morning Girls three morning surfs this week , but weather has turned to sh!t today

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 Nov 2017 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

Tis not a good morning.

Raining and ne onshore dribble

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Nov 2017 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

I agree went for a drive absolutely terrible

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Nov 2017 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

Rumour has it Vanders has purchased one of those sls trailers they use to toe the clubby boards and ski's around.

SP
10979 posts
18 Nov 2017 7:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Same, we haven't got the rain but 20knots of onshore and next to zero swell.

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
18 Nov 2017 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Macaha said..

We got da rain, wind blown mess but my son has gone surfing somewhere so there must be a good wave or ramp at some secret place.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
18 Nov 2017 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Rumour has it Vanders has purchased one of those sls trailers they use to toe the clubby boards and ski's around.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 Nov 2017 11:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

SP said..

Macaha said..

We got da rain, wind blown mess but my son has gone surfing somewhere so there must be a good wave or ramp at some secret place.

like where. is he of sound mind

towball
4627 posts
18 Nov 2017 11:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Laceys caddie

thePup
13831 posts
18 Nov 2017 12:17PM
Thumbs Up

Go hard TB you excellent speci-sample of a handsome NZ thingy

SP
10979 posts
21 Nov 2017 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Is Gizzie on tour?

Saw this wooden rack this morning and reminded of his attempt

towball
4627 posts
21 Nov 2017 2:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
Is Gizzie on tour?

I think he's given his Engineering skills a rest Boy you have a good memory hello Pup

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
21 Nov 2017 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Hey towball. Then are you coming to the goldie again

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
21 Nov 2017 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Hey towball. Then are you coming to the goldie again

Yeah I was correct your running out of friends

But good question I think TB has been going to HI instead, cant blame him.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
21 Nov 2017 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Dam. That didnt go well.

I was asking for you

thePup
13831 posts
21 Nov 2017 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

Geez TB don't go to the Goldie mate hahaha give me a holler I'll arrange a sane surf somewhere else oh & a good old fashioned feed into you

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
21 Nov 2017 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

Thats the devil talking tb.

thePup
13831 posts
21 Nov 2017 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

He does Prada too Lacey

SP
10979 posts
21 Nov 2017 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

SP said..
Is Gizzie on tour?

I think he's given his Engineering skills a rest Boy you have a good memory hello Pup

You don't see genius everyday TB

I saw it this morning and for some reason Gizzies rack just popped into my head.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
22 Nov 2017 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

GOOD MORNING MAC!!!!!

towball
4627 posts
22 Nov 2017 3:14PM
Thumbs Up

Well of course you lot could always come over here little bit of cold water never hurt any one . To be honest the Lupus has been knocking me round a bit , I try and stay out of the sun ,they started me on some new Drugs which I take on a Saturday night sometimes I'm not much good for anything on Sunday . So when I do surf now I'm covered from head to toe , look like a bloody ISIS recruit . Work is full on only supposed to do 35 hrs but that doesn't happen but it is satisfying . Then still get to surf with just gizzie and the Knee boarder some mornings pretty hard to do that on the Goldie . In August I shot off on my own in the RV headed north checked out the daughters new house in Cambridge then stayed the night in Raglan it was onshore and large there so I wimped out and kept going north . Ended up at a place called Mangawhai Heads surfed there with about six others . Then kepted heading north through Whangarei out toward Sandy Bay going through Nagaru the Chip Shop was open they have the best fish & chips so carried on over the Hill to Sandy Bay & parked up only one there dark by that stage sat there and had me chips .two foot swell sounded bigger , went to bed . Got up at six and hit the water all alone , call me a sad f_ _ _k but it was great . Had some breaky about 9 then went out till the onshore came . I'm just glade I can still do that . sometimes the shoulders play up so I ride an 8ft 666 for a bit . In April we're going to the South Island again keen to surf Kiakura after the earth Quakes hope they haven't spoiled the breaks too much .
So not too keen on going overseas till I get the Lupus under control

thePup
13831 posts
22 Nov 2017 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

Don't you worry mate - it's definitely on my hit list to visit & surf the Land of TB , Gizzie , Ted & Bazz61 Hey thoughts with you on the Skin stuff mate that's a rotten thing

towball
4627 posts
22 Nov 2017 3:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Don't you worry mate - it's definitely on my hit list to visit & surf the Land of TB , Gizzie , Ted & Bazz61 Hey thoughts with you on the Skin stuff mate that's a rotten thing

Thanks mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball