same spot asChrispy a bit later and the wind was into it

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Oct 2014 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said...

Will be on again tomorrow mate by the looks of things. Tides will be good with great wind. Get your arse outta the fart sack early and get few at home yeeeeeoooooooooow

thePup
13831 posts
3 Oct 2014 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

asea said...

Will be on again tomorrow mate by the looks of things. Tides will be good with great wind. Get your arse outta the fart sack early and get few at home yeeeeeoooooooooow

That's the ticket

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
4 Oct 2014 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

nothing had a session with Mr Bear last night

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Oct 2014 8:44AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
nothing had a session with Mr Bear last night

How is bear mate I haven't seen him for about 14months can't say I've missed him

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
4 Oct 2014 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

unshore and ugly , winds backed off but.

mac, I need to lighten my day up with a few laughs.

how about you post something serious like you threaten too.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Oct 2014 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

Saturday blown out long weekend,all the jobs are done around the house 9 am.No surf insight!

I'll be ok for the day but tomorrow could will see a return to the 666 up the creek.Now thats some serious rehab!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Oct 2014 8:29AM
Thumbs Up

Surfed some large lumps that were fun. Very bumpy which was a shame after yesterday. The tide dropped and the wave would step.out,made for some.funny free falls on the longboard... Had few.cartwheels into the sandbank

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Oct 2014 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Surfed some large lumps that were fun. Very bumpy which was a shame after yesterday. The tide dropped and the wave would step.out,made for some.funny free falls on the longboard... Had few.cartwheels into the sandbank

Chrsipy we are have different levels of fun

I'm glad you had some

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Oct 2014 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
unshore and ugly , winds backed off but.

mac, I need to lighten my day up with a few laughs.

I did the cam prowl earlier and noted your car parked in the Ally carpark sporting Beau Young Tattoos true?

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
4 Oct 2014 10:35AM
Thumbs Up

Just been checking our local river mouth no fewer than 40 out shorties,longboards,sups,goat boats and cripples all dropping in on each other,can't say Ive ever seen such blatant drop ins as Ive just witnessed,think ill settle for a less crowded but below par option on the beachie,until hopefully the wind picks up and can do a d/winder with a small crew of mates.hope you're all scoring something.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Oct 2014 9:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
chrispy said..

Chrsipy we are have different levels of fun

I'm glad you had some

One.free fall beating I copped stopped the hiltonator from paddling out,he said.to me i don't need that **** hahaha. Let's all hope for something better tomorrow. Also.disabled surfers is on at flat rock if any of you want.to.come.down and join., and.help out

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
4 Oct 2014 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said...
Just been checking our local river mouth no fewer than 40 out shorties,longboards,sups,goat boats and cripples all dropping in on each other,can't say Ive ever seen such blatant drop ins as Ive just witnessed,think ill settle for a less crowded but below par option on the beachie,until hopefully the wind picks up and can do a d/winder with a small crew of mates.hope you're all scoring something.

That's balls dude, same thing happened on my point yesterday. Was 6 of us, all sharing some awesome waves and having a ball for about 2hrs then around 9 the circus rolled into town (i counted 40!), the vibe just changed and 2 drop ins later I got out... But the sheeple are hilarious, I watched a few collisions and verbals then wandered home. But same as they all came together they basically left together and so I headed out and surfed from 4 till dark, 2 other dudes and glassy head high peelers just rolling through most unridden, a glorious sunset and we were stoked

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
4 Oct 2014 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

I surfed an inside left with 2 or 3 others perfect shape but only small,still had way more fun than if i went out there.

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
4 Oct 2014 7:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
I surfed an inside left with 2 or 3 others perfect shape but only small,still had way more fun than if i went out there.

Geez that SUP looks lonely out there mate I love my SUP but wouldnt get it off the roof to paddle out there

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
4 Oct 2014 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

yeah the sets were 4ft and pretty nice but the crowd was very ordinary in every way.

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
4 Oct 2014 11:24PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, that's just not surfing, that's a breeding ground for everything surfing shouldn't be so you definitely made the right call...

Me, scored it 3 days in a row, Carlton River, head high with a gentle offshore, 4-6 guys out and super fun...

Very very grateful for the conditions and lack of crowds but mostly for having a wife that let's me surf my ass off and is stoked that I'm so stoked

Ashmullet
NSW, 282 posts
5 Oct 2014 5:50AM
Thumbs Up

Drove to all our ne wind spot left with my tail between my legs just wasn't happening round here few crew headed south To winda w but I'm sure half of newcastle would of been there no wind ATM might be a good morning I hope up way too early bloody daylight savings

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Oct 2014 3:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ashmullet said...
Drove to all our ne wind spot left with my tail between my legs just wasn't happening round here few crew headed south To winda w but I'm sure half of newcastle would of been there no wind ATM might be a good morning I hope up way too early bloody daylight savings

Wind has been perfect here all night......I'm ready

Go get wet peeps and have a great day.

Remember disabled surfers is on at flat rock at 9,30 so come.down and join and help out if you can

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Oct 2014 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

4ft on the sets at Middles. Fun but busy and lots of party waves. Seems people forget their common decency over here still

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Oct 2014 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

Had some good waves with big Ted this morning. Saw him rip up some fun ones. Did very well considering the guy doesn't seem to get much sleep. Everyone seemed to leave about the same time & I shared the last hour with 6 other guys sitting out the back while I caught the smaller middle size waves running through on the inside : )

jamessurfsall
5 posts
5 Oct 2014 11:47AM
Thumbs Up

had some good waves at north point with around 50mates!! got 1 epic one though made it worth the one beating

jamessurfsall
5 posts
5 Oct 2014 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
The Pass fun then met up with the local inforcer bigspazz pff to those hotlog dudes oh I'm crook and the other car troubles oh well you missed it hope your feeling better Vanders.

ohh looks epic. good photo mate v.fun wave

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Oct 2014 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jamessurfsall said..

Macaha said..
The Pass fun then met up with the local inforcer bigspazz pff to those hotlog dudes oh I'm crook and the other car troubles oh well you missed it hope your feeling better Vanders.

ohh looks epic. good photo mate v.fun wave

was I hanging out with you yesterday James

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
5 Oct 2014 4:06PM
Thumbs Up

scored good waves but not saying where,place you have to check now and then to see what the sands doing and its doing good :)

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Oct 2014 2:31PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed super clean waves today. Much bigger than the reports I read just then. Sadly most were straight.....but a the few good ones I got were smokers

Then down to.flat rock.for disabled surfers. What humbling morning. A mixed bag of emotions for me. A incredible day that has left me buzzing and thankful.for how blessed I am. I will.do a post later on.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Oct 2014 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Had some good waves with big Ted this morning. Saw him rip up some fun ones. Did very well considering the guy doesn't seem to get much sleep. Everyone seemed to leave about the same time & I shared the last hour with 6 other guys sitting out the back while I caught the smaller middle size waves running through on the inside : )

I was thinking on the way back in the boat that I was here tom I would head out at 8am. Glad you got rewarded for sleeping in

Be careful if u boys surf with Mick - he catches a lot of waves Loves it.

thePup
13831 posts
5 Oct 2014 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

MickPC said..

I was thinking on the way back in the boat that I was here tom I would head out at 8am. Glad you got rewarded for sleeping in

Be careful if u boys surf with Mick - he catches a lot of waves Loves it.

pffffffffttttt Ted we have a shizzload of numpty blow in farkers who invade our pristine local .... Mick is one of our enforcer brothers go hard Brother Michael

MickPC
8266 posts
6 Oct 2014 11:40AM
Thumbs Up

lol Pup : D .....Ted it was even harder to get out of bed this morning. I'm ready to head home tomorrow to recharge & let the sea ulcers heal...... Headed out at 0700, about 10 out with the usual crew sitting out the back minus the S African. Waves about the same height head & a 1/2 on sets. With West Oz glass (smooth yet lumpy). Everyone was sitting out the back with a few shoulder hoppers. So I sat inside on my own & had the shoulder to head inside racy ones to myself...missus is still crook but I'm happy its just Bali Belly & not Dengy Fever like I first feared coz of her sore joints.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Oct 2014 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

Thats great news Mick - glad she is all good. I am back at home now sadly - went to the beach to discover a 3ft lumpy wind affected summer type swell. Not that flash I can tell ya after the last week - decided to spend the day working instead. Ahhh. Would have been a lea sent morning with out the Saffa in the water I would imagine

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo