Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
MickPC
8266 posts
6 Oct 2014 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

^ I doubt I'll check the beach for at least a couple of days when I get home : D

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
7 Oct 2014 4:29PM
Thumbs Up

Average 2 footers with no one out yesterday morn ...really funky cross chop due to the overnight wind....

CrossStep
SA, 210 posts
7 Oct 2014 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Down along the coast on a beach break with offshore 2 footers, bit messy with the high tide (but when you need a surf). Just starting to load the board up after the surf and the wind swings from N/NW to gale force westerlies. Sand blasted back with an interesting time loading the board up.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 Oct 2014 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Some tiny stuff on a good bank. Was a bit to tired to have fun though. Tomorrow is looking better......

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
8 Oct 2014 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Nice Southerly change overnight, nice surf this morning, SW breeze, the usual crowd

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Oct 2014 10:24AM
Thumbs Up

Best longboard surf I have EVER had. Today I felt like I had all my **** together and felt like a longboarder.Beyond happy. Waves were just as good and being the only place on the goldy with good banks that likes a nw, well there was bugger all crowd...happy days

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
8 Oct 2014 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Best longboard surf I have EVER had. Today I felt like I had all my **** together and felt like a longboarder.Beyond happy. Waves were just as good and being the only place on the goldy with good banks that likes a nw, well there was bugger all crowd...happy days

Sign this kid up epic young fella

thePup
13831 posts
8 Oct 2014 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

Awesome champion well I report that I had some dawn froth this morning a Christ load better than yesterday , so much free fun

Cobra
9106 posts
8 Oct 2014 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

late arvo surf yesterday,fingers X its on again.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Oct 2014 5:35AM
Thumbs Up

Marginal LM...I'm tempted to keep.driving

AndyrooMac
TAS, 1925 posts
9 Oct 2014 10:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

"high fives" frothmeister, yeeeeeeoooow

I'm stuck in brisvegas for work and the boyz are scoring it this morn so I'm living vicariously

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

Bloody onshore wind geez I was hoping for a hat-trick of days housepooof day it is sadly

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Oct 2014 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

Ended up having five hours at LM today with two.surfs. Great peelers to be had. Small.friendly crowd again which makes it a bit creepy feeling being there

MickPC
8266 posts
9 Oct 2014 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Bloody onshore wind geez I was hoping for a hat-trick of days housepooof day it is sadly

I was psyched for a surf tomorrow...missus booked a damn skin cancer check for 9am tomorrow before we went away

You should get a wave tomorrow mate

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

thePup said..

I was psyched for a surf tomorrow...missus booked a damn skin cancer check for 9am tomorrow before we went away

You should get a wave tomorrow mate

shhhhhhhhh

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Oct 2014 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

How does this even get a 3/10 score baffles me after reading the report I would call it a 1/10 at best !!!! Hope you all get more than me today.

Updated: Fri 10 October 6:19amSurf: Clean 1ft EWinds: Light WNWWeather: Mostly FineRating: 3/10

Pretty tiny this morning with the waves in the 1ft range from the E and a light WNW wind making it quite clean. Very summer like today with tiny peaks and short period swell making the waves quite bunched, on top of that the waves are lacking any push what so ever, the nice day is the only reason to get wet today.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Some nice 3 footers down here yesterday...real crowded all of a sundden...looks like some good swell coming for sunday....wooohoooo

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

Nothing much on offer here sadly swell is still on it's way by the looks hope you froffs manage to find something sweeter

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2014 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

Some incredibly bad LM... It was tiny with two.different swells......

Did watch some bloke with a Walden jet board. His reason to the questions from the table of knowledge was a funny one. He was telling them he dropped six g to get it because his shoulders farken.....not that farken that be could not get this ginormous behemoth from the roof racks or carry it all the way to the water
The real funny part was him pretending to paddle as it went

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Some incredibly bad LM... It was tiny with two.different swells......

Did some bloke with a Walden jet board. His reason to the questions from the table of knowledge was a funny one. He was telling them he dropped six g to get it because his shoulders farken.....not that farken that be could not get this ginormous behemoth from the roof racks or carry it all the way to the water
The real funny part was him pretending to paddle as it went

Funny bottom line,was his name John

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2014 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Don't know mac. He had a beautifully restored Holden premier and wore a suspicious stripped steamer

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Don't know mac. He had a beautifully restored Holden premier and wore a suspicious stripped steamer

oh its not the guy I was thinking,did the table give him sh-t

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2014 6:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Geez sounds like old mate Jerry atric from over here at our local .... farken wears a vintage 1970's wettie here & kneel paddles a 12 foot boat

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2014 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
chrispy said..

oh its not the guy I was thinking,did the table give him sh-t

They were impressed till asked the bloke how he could carry it to the water with farken shoulders.....then they did

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Oct 2014 4:59AM
Thumbs Up

Well its beautiful and glassy......without any waves hot chocolate here I come

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Oct 2014 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

What a morning. Was sitting at the table of bull**** with the crew and my hot chocolate...... And who appeared from the glowing rays of the sunrise...we were graced by the awesomeness of the farmer

Hit a place that the table of bull**** knew a bank that was working. We were well and truly rewarded with some great waves. A few hours of fun. Great morning was had and round two tomorrow

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
11 Oct 2014 12:57PM
Thumbs Up

North End table Chrispy,nothing down LM crap rubbish so I had to sit and listen to Lacey for the next 2 hours

I know a lot more about fins in 666's,anyway he wondered off to his local board store,god knows what he mite walk out with this week

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
11 Oct 2014 1:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
North End table Chrispy,nothing down LM crap rubbish so I had to sit and listen to Lacey for the next 2 hours

I know a lot more about fins in 666's,anyway he wondered off to his local board store,god knows what he mite walk out with this week

I got nothing,

except gym stories- real and fantasy

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
11 Oct 2014 1:14PM
Thumbs Up

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
11 Oct 2014 2:57PM
Thumbs Up

As Chrispy said,had fun waves at the old stomping ground,Chrispy was running amok among the surfers got plenty toatally stuffed now bring on happy hour

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo