Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
29 Oct 2014 4:00PM
Thumbs Up

Don't know what you blokes are talking about, I had clear water in front of me all the way.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Oct 2014 4:30PM
Thumbs Up

Sorta.fun morning.g wave wise.... Full.report when I fully digest the mornings events

Saw mac take his first steps on a longboard,and spills to boot Still not as many spills as me yeeeeeoooooooooow

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Oct 2014 7:09PM
Thumbs Up

I didn't do it. No body saw mw do it, so you can't prove a thing

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
29 Oct 2014 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...

You were unusually subdued this morning Lacey, I think that board is having a negative effect on you.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Oct 2014 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

laceys lane said...

You were unusually subdued this morning Lacey, I think that board is having a negative effect on you.

just hunt'n mate. I knew I didn't have long

thePup
13831 posts
29 Oct 2014 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

bastards

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
30 Oct 2014 10:14AM
Thumbs Up

It was pumping down here yesterday... Waves all day!! Well overhead, and pushing double over at many spots! Waves everywhere! The Land Of The Right Hand Point Break...

Very good surf here again today...

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Oct 2014 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed small.closeouts at home.

Then went just over the border. Some.big ones going through, lots off water and very tricky. I struggled and was frustrated... Macca killed it.

Then hit snaps. Just read the surf report and saw it was only one ft. Well it was bumpy,but the face were pretty clean,and I got a few smokers. Pics taken when I got and do any justice.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
30 Oct 2014 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

Yes I looked this afternoon the report said 1 foot but it looked like 3 on the cams.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Oct 2014 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Yes I looked this afternoon the report said 1 foot but it looked like 3 on the cams.

Some much bigger ones than head high out there mac. Some big long rides. I watched some amazing surfing as well. Not to bad having to wait when you see some incredible surfing going on around you

MickPC
8266 posts
30 Oct 2014 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Must be 1 foot Hawaiian size Looks fun

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Oct 2014 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said...
Must be 1 foot Hawaiian size Looks fun

Yeh it makes.me laugh sometimes. Was unexpected that's for sure.
This is my local today,went not far away and got some.really fun ones.

McHenry
SA, 1739 posts
31 Oct 2014 2:33PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of artistic flair Chrispy.

Must be becoming a bit more sensitive these days...

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
31 Oct 2014 3:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Simondo said..
It was pumping down here yesterday... Waves all day!! Well overhead, and pushing double over at many spots! Waves everywhere! The Land Of The Right Hand Point Break...

Wasn't it just...very nice day indeed

MickPC
8266 posts
31 Oct 2014 12:32PM
Thumbs Up

Nice one Chrispy, looks like a WA late arvo sunset

Had a few cross shore fun ones to myself on the 666 this morning. Starting to get the hang of surfing goofy. Felt like I could lean into my bottom turns to set up floaters a lot more today. But still need to switchfoot back to cut back or land floaters or I get wobbly & gotta stick out the crutch

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
31 Oct 2014 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Switch foot ! Nice work Mick. I am absolutely crap at that. Its nice to be home and know where to go. Had 3 fun surfs today. Absolutely knackered. Must be that new board enthusiasm - hope it lasts. Took the Nano for a spin today Mick - liking it a lot.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
31 Oct 2014 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..

Simondo said..

Wasn't it just...very nice day indeed

Seems it was also pumping today. You boys need to lift your game and post some shot occasionally

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/A-bit-of-swell-at-13th-today/

Ashmullet
NSW, 282 posts
1 Nov 2014 6:54AM
Thumbs Up

Trucks loaded,many craft! different shapes and sizes off to a rock full of seals to get away from the north wind,hope everyone scores some satdee surfing love

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2014 7:17AM
Thumbs Up

It might be treacherous so be careful

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Nov 2014 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

Surf is going off on the goldie. Hook into it

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Nov 2014 5:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
Surf is going off on the goldie. Hook into it

Um ok
had a fun skate in surfers instead. Love that place when it's empty. The smoothest paths,just one big carving playground. Heaps of fun with the grom

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2014 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

2 surfs down for the day - thats 5 since yesterday morning Its absolutely pumping here today. Strong off shores and 3-4ft on the sets. Hollow peaks everywhere. Heaven.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
1 Nov 2014 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

10.30 going stir crazy already

lucky you Teddy boy

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
1 Nov 2014 1:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
10.30 going stir crazy already

lucky you Teddy boy

Me to Macaha,only surfing I'm doing today is on the computer,been told to stay out of the sun!..grr..Cool Ted...

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2014 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

3 down. What a great 36 hrs. Good to be home!! Hope u all getting some.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Nov 2014 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

Pfff. Why don't you just rub our faces in it ted

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2014 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Know how you feel. I have only had probably 6 surfs the last month due to work commitments and Huey not cooperating. Have to make hay when the sun shines

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
1 Nov 2014 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Know how you feel. I have only had probably 6 surfs the last month due to work commitments and Huey not cooperating. Have to make hay when the sun shines

Well thats five more than me mate I am in the middle of eleven shifts straight but heading south next Sunday for three days with a CW team rider yeeeeooow

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Nov 2014 5:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said...
Ted the Kiwi said..

Well thats five more than me mate I am in the middle of eleven shifts straight but heading south next Sunday for three days with a CW team rider yeeeeooow

Would have been two,but I got I ditched by the elite

Anyway,**** the boat mac. Ended up hitting the cable ski park. Beyond mental,can't wait to go back. Hope I wake up not to.sore.for work tomorrow night. Best thing to do.when there's no.waves. Unless mac buys a wake boat

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
1 Nov 2014 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

I sold a wake boat in 07 I was thinking a killer tinnie Matt of course is keen even offered to go haves so he can hit tos.

Is the cable ski place still at Paradise Point?

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo