Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
1 Sep 2015 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said...
Is it really spring, bloody cold cross shore today...but had some fun overhead waves with only a couple of others out. Gotta say, we havn't had much of a winter over here in the way of big stormy waves. So I'm really not in a hurry for summer to come along. Had some beautiful spring like days all winter which are great, but really hoping for some big stormy conditions & more rain. Our damns are really low.

Hey mick...did you get out Sunday arvo? I surfed a certain long left that's meant to be the best in Mandurah when it's on. And it was lining up pretty nicely long walls. First time have surfed it in 8 years

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Sep 2015 7:31AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

MickPC said...
Is it really spring, bloody cold cross shore today...but had some fun overhead waves with only a couple of others out. Gotta say, we havn't had much of a winter over here in the way of big stormy waves. So I'm really not in a hurry for summer to come along. Had some beautiful spring like days all winter which are great, but really hoping for some big stormy conditions & more rain. Our damns are really low.

The weather pattern needs to change or summer will be awful. Even worse for you.

Hasn't been that big (four to six foot for the most part) although we have had lots of offshore but normally if we get that it is stained undies time. I want a summer of four to eight. It's looking less and less likely.

And, girls blouse that I am, the cold put me off grovelling today.

Yeah you guys have had a good winter for offshores...dunno about summer. Usually have waves up until new years & then its micro till March. I try & get to Bali for a couple of weeks in that time if I can, but won't happen this time coz we'll be saving for a trip to central Europe.

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Sep 2015 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said..

MickPC said...

Hey mick...did you get out Sunday arvo? I surfed a certain long left that's meant to be the best when it's on. And it was lining up pretty nicely long walls. First time have surfed it in 8 years

Yeah surfed my local mate, from 1230-1600. There were 3 666'ers, old Graham, me & another LB'er. The 3 666'ers bailed & were replaced by another 2 666'ers. Some fun waves coming through, I should have taken out my SB but I was feeling lazy

thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2015 9:51AM
Thumbs Up

Went & had some very clean chest to shoulder stuff early today - bit of froth actually

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Sep 2015 11:55AM
Thumbs Up

11 hours of waves in two days(had to make up for Sunday). It's been so fun but I'm spent now

thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2015 11:58AM
Thumbs Up

Champion that looks so much like what I got this morning except it was more overcast here good work mate yeeeeeehhaaaaaaa

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
2 Sep 2015 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

Nowhere with the conversation between Pup and Lacey today I'm too scared

thePup
13831 posts
2 Sep 2015 12:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Nowhere with the conversation between Pup and Lacey today I'm too scared

ppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttt get a Mango up you champion

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Sep 2015 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Few fun ones this arvo, but should have taken the log down

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
3 Sep 2015 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
11 hours of waves in two days(had to make up for Sunday). It's been so fun but I'm spent now

Lucky fella Chrispy - I have done about 26 hours work during those 2 days you were surfing Glad to see you getting some fun ones though. Massive envy from me

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
3 Sep 2015 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

That looks super fun....I jelly...after an insane winter spring has failed to spring...its been onshore or flat for the last week

thePup
13831 posts
3 Sep 2015 8:00AM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmm not happening here I'm afraid but it's a nice sunny day

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
3 Sep 2015 12:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
mmmmmmmm not happening here I'm afraid but it's a nice sunny day

Sunday pup Sunday!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Sep 2015 5:50PM
Thumbs Up

tiny glassy peelers for twenty minutes and the the devil south wind hit and ruined what was a fun session....

yesterday was ****ing smashing. overhead and walls just lining up down the banks. Hit the isinde section and time to tubed....have not had that in a long time. Brilliant

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2015 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
tiny glassy peelers for twenty minutes and the the devil south wind hit and ruined what was a fun session....

yesterday was ****ing smashing. overhead and walls just lining up down the banks. Hit the isinde section and time to tubed....have not had that in a long time. Brilliant

chrispy the only thing you did today is surf your boyfriends back,pffffffffffffft

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Sep 2015 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

chrispy said..

chrispy the only thing you did today is surf your boyfriends back,pffffffffffffft

i take it your cranky because you are watching your vermin being butt ****ed by some roosters could get to 100 nill

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Sep 2015 6:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Cobra said..

chrispy said..

i take it your cranky because you are watching your vermin being butt ****ed by some roosters could get to 100 nill

no I've been told by the goldy crew thats the way you roll.

thePup
13831 posts
4 Sep 2015 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

Well I watched the rain piss down and the wind get worse and worse ..... burp ..... and farking worse ..... and farking worse

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
6 Sep 2015 10:14AM
Thumbs Up

Are blokes surfing or what?

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
6 Sep 2015 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

its about waist hi and off shore with 30 out at broady peaky short board waves.... beaut day

thePup
13831 posts
6 Sep 2015 10:44AM
Thumbs Up

Yep - biggish day here got my fair share & left while the hordes built

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
6 Sep 2015 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Got a couple at a bit of a novelty spot that needs a mega swell to get past the Three Mile, was fun, haven't surfed this for donkeys.

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
6 Sep 2015 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smicko said..
Got a couple at a bit of a novelty spot that needs a mega swell to get past the Three Mile, was fun, haven't surfed this for donkeys.

Reminds me of a little wave Well north of Perth where the was once a caravan park.

MickPC
8266 posts
7 Sep 2015 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Another epic day, wasn't as big as yesterday but still head n 1/2 & really clean...everyone was sitting out the back with 666'ers & LB's waiting for the bombs. I sat inside on the normal bubble catching wave after wave on a SB...found a 666 fin on the reef on the way in & a bloke asked if it was a right side fin haha turned out to be his from the other day

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
7 Sep 2015 2:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Another epic day, wasn't as big as yesterday but still head n 1/2 & really clean...everyone was sitting out the back with 666'ers & LB's waiting for the bombs. I sat inside on the normal bubble catching wave after wave on a SB...found a 666 fin on the reef on the way in & a bloke asked if it was a right side fin haha turned out to be his from the other day

You get in the water far too often. Seethingly jealous.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 Sep 2015 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed great waves south of the border yesterday.

Today was magic until the tide dropped the size. Listen to them surf reports peeps.

Sadly I surfed badly. Picked a lonely board out of the rack and should have left it there.

Popped up slow, bad feet placement, occasionally I would get a gem. It was like playing golf.

Couple of pics when it dropped

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 Sep 2015 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

Cobra
9106 posts
7 Sep 2015 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

looks nice chrispy, i might come down for a surf.

MickPC
8266 posts
7 Sep 2015 3:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

MickPC said..

You get in the water far too often. Seethingly jealous.

I should get out more considering I live less than 2 mins from my local...but my solar keratosis & eyes don't like surfing in the arvo unless its overcast.

Cobra
9106 posts
7 Sep 2015 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

smicko,whats going on out the back

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo