Cobra
9106 posts
13 Apr 2016 5:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Still no surf. **** beach day

So I took the longboard sk8r out(thanks mac),

I had not been on the behemoth for a while,but with some brand new tar laid in a new car park, well it was time.

So beautiful and smooth with a ever so slight incline which made the crosstep practise a breeze.

I was pretty chuffed as I was going what seemed fairly smooth in all what I was doing.

I was more chuffed when a grom said to his dad how good is he compared to you....

Then as my head grew,my balance diminished along with all my coordination.

As I cross stepped to the nose I thought I would try a nose manual with all my new found confidence...

Then it happened, the only farking stone in the whole place and I hit.

I was catapulted through the air and landed with a thud. Well that was not that bad.

Until I felt my nuts being crushed. As the board wheelies up behind me,well it has flipped or more cartwheeled as the kid explained. Then proceeded to slam fair into my balls.

Kids dad was happy. Chrispy put back in his place. My neighbour is still killing himself

Fark I wish I was there,,, and you had the hide to laugh at me.bet you cried like a little girl dropping an ice cream
i planted that rock
also thanks for farking a great thread,,you're now getting a red,,,

MickPC
8266 posts
13 Apr 2016 5:32PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Apr 2016 5:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

chrispy said..
Still no surf. **** beach day

So I took the longboard sk8r out(thanks mac),

I had not been on the behemoth for a while,but with some brand new tar laid in a new car park, well it was time.

So beautiful and smooth with a ever so slight incline which made the crosstep practise a breeze.

I was pretty chuffed as I was going what seemed fairly smooth in all what I was doing.

I was more chuffed when a grom said to his dad how good is he compared to you....

Then as my head grew,my balance diminished along with all my coordination.

As I cross stepped to the nose I thought I would try a nose manual with all my new found confidence...

Then it happened, the only farking stone in the whole place and I hit.

I was catapulted through the air and landed with a thud. Well that was not that bad.

Until I felt my nuts being crushed. As the board wheelies up behind me,well it has flipped or more cartwheeled as the kid explained. Then proceeded to slam fair into my balls.

Kids dad was happy. Chrispy put back in his place. My neighbour is still killing himself

Fark I wish I was there,,, and you had the hide to laugh at me.bet you cried like a little girl dropping an ice cream
i planted that rock
also thanks for farking a great thread,,you're now getting a red,,,

it was funny. A couple of us having a roll. Imagine the damage i could have done to myself if the kids mum was hot

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Apr 2016 4:26AM
Thumbs Up

No surf or sk8 today. Pic does not look that bad compared to how night time it looked.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
14 Apr 2016 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

Just waiting for the tide to come up a bit. It's looking much better here today

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
14 Apr 2016 12:16PM
Thumbs Up

Blown out Lennox Balina

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Apr 2016 10:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said...
Blown out Lennox Balina

Tomorrow, your way with a wild animal asea

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
14 Apr 2016 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

Just back. It was OK but nothing special . Around waist high. Got a few

Cobra
9106 posts
14 Apr 2016 11:45AM
Thumbs Up

[
Few rolled in today .disregard this pic the wife has no idea on what's a good surf pic and I had no phone,shut up its better than nothing

Cobra
9106 posts
14 Apr 2016 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
14 Apr 2016 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
asea said...
Blown out Lennox Balina

Tomorrow, your way with a wild animal asea

Geeze an animal in the water interesting

SP
10979 posts
14 Apr 2016 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...

Always knew you qldrs were upside down and back to front but that is ridiculous.

looks like a great little setup..

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Apr 2016 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
14 Apr 2016 6:44PM
Thumbs Up

That looks alright

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Apr 2016 10:08PM
Thumbs Up

Been a bit small and weak the last few days but still managed to snag a few fun ones with just a handful of others.

One from last weekend when its was pumping

roodney
145 posts
14 Apr 2016 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Ripping!

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
14 Apr 2016 10:29PM
Thumbs Up

Yew! Go Ted!!!

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
15 Apr 2016 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Woooohooo smashing it bro

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
15 Apr 2016 7:15AM
Thumbs Up

Great shots and surfing Ted

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
15 Apr 2016 11:03AM
Thumbs Up

Video from the weekend just past (Not mine)

MickPC
8266 posts
15 Apr 2016 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Great Pix Ted, that looks like such a nice spot. I think you posted a pic of there last year or the year before when you first set up home base there & went on a boat trip

Actually got some good waves this morning after 4 weeks out of the water. Huge amount of time for me, but I've started a new job, had birthdays & airport runs the last few weeks keeping me out of the water. But there has only been one decent day anyway, so its worked out well. I have a lot less work up for the next couple of weeks as we set up some new programs closer to home...just in time for the swell. One mate said its been good not having you here, we've been able to get a few waves Truth is he's a way bigger wave hog than me, he still padddles for a wave I'm going for even when he's just paddled back out from a wave I didn't challenge him for the cheeky bugger

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
15 Apr 2016 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Nice work Ted and fellow frothers

Me I had chest high fat ones at laceys local on the longboard.

Had a ball mucking about. Favourite wave was standing backwards and watching the tail of the board doing its thing with the water. Looked awesome

I was about to paddle another board out as I was going to give Pup the smile board....oh Yeh I saw pup

Cuttlefish
QLD, 1332 posts
15 Apr 2016 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Very nice pics Ted. Evo's working well for you.

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
15 Apr 2016 1:59PM
Thumbs Up

Way bigger than expected. Grinding. Got five then had three sets in a row nail me and called it quits. Swell had jumped a metre in the time it took me to drive in. I was expecting head high peelers and got triple head high bursters.

Macaha
QLD, 21882 posts
15 Apr 2016 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Had a ball mucking about. Favourite wave was standing backwards and watching the tail of the board doing its thing with the water. Looked awesome

I was about to paddle another board out as I was going to give Pup the smile board....oh Yeh I saw pup

Pups alive well thats good news

Good photos Ted

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
15 Apr 2016 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Pups alive well thats good news

Good photos Ted

Pup,Good to hear

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
15 Apr 2016 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

The only water I got today was the spray from a quick cut saw pulling up a bathroom slab and looking very ordinary for the weekend Very envious of what you're scoring Ted but got tickets booked to nth Sumatra later this year and crescent in may

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Apr 2016 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said...
Way bigger than expected. Grinding. Got five then had three sets in a row nail me and called it quits. Swell had jumped a metre in the time it took me to drive in. I was expecting head high peelers and got triple head high bursters.

Yep it's going to be a great weekend here as a result of that Drip. Been watching this swell for a while - think it's going to be a day late but thems the breaks

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
15 Apr 2016 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
thedrip said...

Yep it's going to be a great weekend here as a result of that Drip. Been watching this swell for a while - think it's going to be a day late but thems the breaks

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo