but there was lots of rain about

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
12 Jun 2017 6:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Did you boys get wet yesterday?

No but Saturday was the day, yesterday best for those young shortboarders.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
12 Jun 2017 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

Alley was a mess

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
12 Jun 2017 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

You missed it today Lace, Mac smashed it

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
12 Jun 2017 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Yes i did. But mac would not be out there

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
12 Jun 2017 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

asea said..

Oh please

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
12 Jun 2017 5:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

asea said..

Oh please

Im wrong.

You where out there?

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Jun 2017 12:20PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey up to his old tricks

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Jun 2017 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

The old switchfoot push the girl over trick.

Except i cant switchfoot

Steve78
TAS, 189 posts
13 Jun 2017 5:32PM
Thumbs Up

She's starting to cool off down this way, went for a surf with Roomac today and was getting those ice cream headaches when duck diving.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Jun 2017 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

lm when the rainbow nippers drop in. see, greenmount in the background-true

SP
10979 posts
13 Jun 2017 4:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Steve78 said..
She's starting to cool off down this way, went for a surf with Roomac today and was getting those ice cream headaches when duck diving.

No thanks.. I'm struggling here and only just broke out the steamer.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Jun 2017 3:25PM
Thumbs Up

Just checked out burleigh. Alley and rainbow cams. All brown water

Guess where everyone on the gold coast is surfing
Starts with r or s or g

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
14 Jun 2017 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Just back from clean waist high peaks down the local. Wore boardies and rashie. Bit cool. Don't have a steamer at the moment.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
14 Jun 2017 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Just back from clean waist high peaks down the local. Wore boardies and rashie. Bit cool. Don't have a steamer at the moment.

How was your trip mate?

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
14 Jun 2017 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

smh said..

How was your trip mate?

Back already smh,geez time flysBeen barracking for ya Sharks for ya mate,It's been working up until last week when they were robbed by the storm

Steve78
TAS, 189 posts
14 Jun 2017 7:56PM
Thumbs Up

Photos smh
Tell me you didn't let the Sherpas do all your heavy lifting

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Jun 2017 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Welcome back SMH, good to see ya back in one piece mate

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Jun 2017 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Headed to Bali in a few months unfortunately without my awesome missus who takes photos & videos of the surf. Bright side is I'm gonna be fully surf focussed & free to head where I feel like going according to swell & tides. I got a gopro 5 black a few weeks ago that I tested in very small conditions mounted to my gath surfing a 666 when I first got it. Setup was great for small conditions, but I could see myself about $500 out of pocket in bigger waves or the gopro clipping the lip of barrels I have been dreaming of getting & wrenching my head back causing further damage to my dodgy C3. If I can just get a few barrel shots the camera will have payed its way haha, I'd be stoked. Still frame shots from 2 second cover ups in critical positions will be personally highly valued also...So I got one of those funny looking mouth mount things off ebay that arrived yesterday & tested today. I've identified a few bugs to iron out, like not licking the main camera lense before popping it in the enclosure causing fogging due to the moisture not drying prior to popping it in lol...well I was frothing to test it...gonna take a lot of getting use to it certainly put me off my surfing but so did booties when I first started wearing them & I love them now...but anyway, a few waves from today

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
14 Jun 2017 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Headed to Bali in a few months unfortunately without my awesome missus who takes photos & videos of the surf. Bright side is I'm gonna be fully surf focussed & free to head where I feel like going according to swell & tides. I got a gopro 5 black a few weeks ago that I tested in very small conditions mounted to my gath surfing a 666 when I first got it. Setup was great for small conditions, but I could see myself about $500 out of pocket in bigger waves or the gopro clipping the lip of barrels I have been dreaming of getting & wrenching my head back causing further damage to my dodgy C3. If I can just get a few barrel shots the camera will have payed its way haha, I'd be stoked. Still frame shots from 2 second cover ups in critical positions will be personally highly valued also...So I got one of those funny looking mouth mount things off ebay that arrived yesterday & tested today. I've identified a few bugs to iron out, like not licking the main camera lense before popping it in the enclosure causing fogging due to the moisture not drying prior to popping it in lol...well I was frothing to test it...gonna take a lot of getting use to it certainly put me off my surfing but so did booties when I first started wearing them & I love them now...but anyway, a few waves from today

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
15 Jun 2017 4:09AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks guys . Trip was good . Got some good pics that I'll try and upload . Came home early for various reasons .

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
15 Jun 2017 2:36PM
Thumbs Up

Today was just like yesterday except it was bigger, cleaner and more consistent. More people in the water as well . Boardies and rashie again but I survived.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
16 Jun 2017 1:44PM
Thumbs Up

Bit bigger today but a bit bumpy. Still got a few.

MickPC
8266 posts
16 Jun 2017 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

Quick fun one on the long board today, long waits between waves. But was fun to take the longboard out, I think its been about 4 or 5 weeks since I've ridden it coz we've had a good run of good size waves. Was happy to not see the gopro outer body thing fog up this time

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
16 Jun 2017 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

Scored a few in ll bac yard .. bank has moved nrth making it slightly easier take off .. and surprise crowd was absent .. a few nice ones coming through

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
16 Jun 2017 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

So whats the go tomorrow you expert forecasters ?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
16 Jun 2017 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
arrawarra and bongs. in no particular order

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo