Select to expand quote
asea said..
At LM nice sliders long rides

Where were you yesterday. Oh . Pros dont need to surf on the weekends

MickPC
8266 posts
26 Jun 2017 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Scored some fun long little lefts on the 666 after lunch...surprisingly in boardies & rashie. Couldn't be bothered putting on a wettie & its been such a magic day weather wise. Plan was to just not get wet...fell off the first wave though haha still warm but

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
28 Jun 2017 11:22AM
Thumbs Up

a few waist high shories here at BB... shock horror...water temp has dropped maybe 20 degs now ..

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jul 2017 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

Absolutely smoking hot dawn surf at Big A .... some beautiful sets purring in , scored

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
1 Jul 2017 9:08AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Absolutely smoking hot dawn surf at Big A .... some beautiful sets purring in , scored

gotta say bit envious ...

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
1 Jul 2017 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Come on Lacey just because I'm unable to surf dose not mean you can't? where,on what and what was it like?

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jul 2017 6:10AM
Thumbs Up

Same as yesterday morning - except the swell has arrived , some big slabs rolling in , bloody great fun 2 days in a row

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
2 Jul 2017 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Same as yesterday morning - except the swell has arrived , some big slabs rolling in , bloody great fun 2 days in a row

clean 2ft closeouts here .......surf gods are holding back ...any pics pup ..?

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jul 2017 6:46AM
Thumbs Up

Sent a couple to SA & Vanders yesterday then deleted them mate and today well I couldn't wait to get out

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Jul 2017 9:05AM
Thumbs Up

Good ya getting some Pupmiester,didn't know LD was your uncle,cool
Found a good old pic of him with his FC Holden wagon in front of his surfshop,checkout "Classic old surf cars thread"good to see he was an old Holden man,haha...

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jul 2017 7:14AM
Thumbs Up

Mate it was a bit wilder on the inside - ya just didn't want to get caught in the impact icecream it was near 15 foot thick sheet there was twice I had to take off in it so I could get to the clean slab face faaaark

LD had a global auction of some of the rarest surf artefacts on the planet around the time of retirement , amazing collection of treasures

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
3 Jul 2017 1:31PM
Thumbs Up

glassy chest hi peaks on the low tide at BB ..nice day on the beach

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jul 2017 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

Good work Bazz

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
3 Jul 2017 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

I need to confess again, only 1 surf this past week, with what was quite good conditions... Sunday, Lowers (Winki), it was fun.

Golf with my son is prevailing... We are both smashing it out there! Sure, we make mistakes, and aren't the est players, but, by gosh we hit some cracking smoking shots amongst the bad ones!

Edit:... Mac, you sold your clubs yet!?

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
3 Jul 2017 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

Haha thanks for the call Simondo, no still swinging the clubs but only every 3 4 weeks but I'm happy with that, I've also been playing with my son it's great as we can have a laugh beers and take the piss.

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
3 Jul 2017 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Mac: Same, but only one of us old enough to sink piss! Both old enough to take the piss though!

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
4 Jul 2017 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

nice little easterly swell has popped up ...really nice conditions but banks not cooperating ..

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Jul 2017 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

Nowhere soon

thePup
13831 posts
4 Jul 2017 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

nah get it sorted champion its for the best you'll have your hands behind your back again in no time

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Jul 2017 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
nah get it sorted champion its for the best you'll have your hands behind your back again in no time

X Rays and MRI complete just awaiting a call from the Doc to see how she looks, but he wasn't giving me any good news.

MickPC
8266 posts
4 Jul 2017 5:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

X Rays and MRI complete just awaiting a call from the Doc to see how she looks, but he wasn't giving me any good news.

Crapola mate, hope your purgatory is not too long. But good to see you on a good path of repair.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Jul 2017 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Crapola mate, hope your purgatory is not too long. But good to see you on a good path of repair.

yeah off to Bali next week for two weeks, looks like leg up and happy hour baking in the sun will be on order, it could be worse.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
4 Jul 2017 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

MickPC said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

yeah off to Bali next week for two weeks, looks like leg up and happy hour baking in the sun will be on order, it could be worse.

That sounds like a good holiday to meHope ya heal up soon mate!...

MickPC
8266 posts
4 Jul 2017 6:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

MickPC said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Bintang in one hand, camera in the other I hope...climate should help heaps mate, my bodies seizing up over here. Not a fan of this time of year.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
4 Jul 2017 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Haha thanks fellas, it won't be the same as I'll miss our drink session with Ted this trip,I'll let you know the results but I want to read a heap of where did you surf so get out there.

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Jul 2017 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

Epic, uber, super duper...tiny novelty waves at my favourite local novelty wave spot. Decent size swell on the open area's & perfect wind, unfortunately the wave period was really low. So pretty consistent, but really small clean knee high 20m peelers. Although due to something going on at the moment a nice bank was being formed that should be really cool if it continues & we get a big swell. So excited about the possibility of that

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
5 Jul 2017 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

Like a lake out there today. The new 8ft board was found wanting. I think I NEED to add a 10ft log to the quiver...

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jul 2017 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Warnsey said..
Like a lake out there today. The new 8ft board was found wanting. I think I NEED to add a 10ft log to the quiver...

I think you should.that 8 is very nice.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo