Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
1 Oct 2017 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Al G said..
Good stuff mate^I scored some nice 3 to 4 foot right handers at the reef this morning on the 10 footer,beautiful morning and the water is great

Time to step it up now Al, 10' is so yesterday.

hahaha,yeah I was thinkin that this morning actually mate,a 12 footer would be nice.Had the wobbly boot on a bit this morning but it came good

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Oct 2017 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Epic sliders with Vanders this morning it was too big Lacey.

i learnt a lot watching 2 masters go about their work

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
1 Oct 2017 3:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

What not to do!

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
1 Oct 2017 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..
Good stuff mate^I scored some nice 3 to 4 foot right handers at the reef this morning on the 10 footer,beautiful morning and the water is great

They did say the swell is building well done son.

Yeah Mac built over night,yesterday arvo was practically flat here!..

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
1 Oct 2017 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

What not to do!

You can sit on your rock and watch anytime Lacey,one wave is better than non. My first 6 waves were rubbish but the last gave me that warm fuzzy feeling

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Oct 2017 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

What not to do!

You can sit on your rock and watch anytime Lacey,one wave is better than non. My first 6 waves were rubbish but the last gave me that warm fuzzy feeling

mc mac mac.

checkers checkers. checkers.

I got two awesome dw runs in today and scored a sh3t load of waves.

far superior than any of the dribble you and vanders went out in.

you shouldn't mouthing off , you ought to be hiding and be thankful that kook of the day cameraman didn't catch you out there

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
1 Oct 2017 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

What not to do!

mc mac mac.

you shouldn't mouthing off , you ought to be hiding and be thankful that kook of the day cameraman didn't catch you out there

I'm kook of the year.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Oct 2017 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

What not to do!

mc mac mac.

I'm kook of the year.

No your not

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 7:16AM
Thumbs Up

Got out pretty early just on the full tide - landed quite a few crackers until a bit of an onshore wobble ended the caper , good 2 hours worth - Bacon & Egg roll + Coffee finished it off sweetly

Brother Lance kicked a toenail off yesterday & sadly is on the injured list for a couple of days

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Oct 2017 10:57AM
Thumbs Up

Good stuff^But not for SirlancealotHad a couple of smaller ones this morning,swell dropped a bit.Surfed with about 30 dolphins and babies around us,3 of us out,magic morning

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 8:09AM
Thumbs Up

Turtles replaced the Dolphins here today for some reason mate - swell finally arrived overnight & now we have some glorious rain drizzling away & filling up the tanks

Lancey might be back in the morning possibly I hear

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Oct 2017 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah only ever see a few turtles here not many,I usely see more of them north up your way.Just starting to get light rain here to,geez we need it badly

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 12:32PM
Thumbs Up

Fair bit of deepwater kelp washed in last night that might have been breakfast for the little fellas - farkin funny you see the little head and these big eyes checking you out

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
2 Oct 2017 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
farkin funny you see the little head and these big eyes checking you out

You sure that wasnt Vanders

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

farkin funny you see the little head and these big eyes checking you out

You sure that wasnt Vanders

Lacey Lacey Lacey .... Lacey Lacey Lacey you really are asking for a beating

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

Good news is that the swell is still around this arvo - maybe a touch bigger if anything , looking good for tomoz

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
2 Oct 2017 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Brother Lance kicked a toenail off yesterday & sadly is on the injured list for a couple of days

Maybe you need to remind him to move the walking frame forward before taking a step..........

We love you Mr LFish.

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

thePup said..

Maybe you need to remind him to move the walking frame forward before taking a step..........

We love you Mr LFish.

our little champion would have been spewing early when I did the report poor bugger might have come to grief on those steps , they've got me before hahaha a couple of times I've ended up on me jacksey red-faced

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
2 Oct 2017 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

vanders1 said..

thePup said..

We love you Mr LFish.

our little champion would have been spewing early when I did the report poor bugger might have come to grief on those steps , they've got me before hahaha a couple of times I've ended up on me jacksey red-faced

Pup you need a insta account I have a few mates who hit your spot often and post pictures.

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
2 Oct 2017 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

vanders1 said..

thePup said..

We love you Mr LFish.

It was the bridge that got me, slippery wood, too early to be drinking......

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
2 Oct 2017 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

thePup said..

vanders1 said..

thePup said..

We love you Mr LFish.

It was the bridge that got me, slippery wood, too early to be drinking......

Yeah I reckon it's only a matter of time before that bridge gives me the splinter from hell.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Oct 2017 4:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

vanders1 said..

thePup said..

We love you Mr LFish.

Pup you need a insta account I have a few mates who hit your spot often and post pictures.

Don't do it...mac will block you

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
2 Oct 2017 6:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

vanders1 said..

thePup said..

We love you Mr LFish.

Don't do it...mac will block you

You've done your time and have been unblocked

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
2 Oct 2017 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Can you do /be the master blocker mac/checkers

I didnt get blocked.
Only my well thought out incisive comments got deleted.
Stuff like his new pinnacle can go straight to the pool room where the new pinnacle he just sold used to be.
I thought i was being helpful

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2017 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmm yaaarr let me think about giving up the local & getting shafted online geez

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
5 Oct 2017 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

The banks have been really bad down here for months except for a low tide left bank up the beach so thats where I headed and got some nice zippy knee high waves and some of them went a pretty good distance. Got about a dozen on the 11 footer and came home. Supposed to be getting some decent south swell in the coming days so I hope it fixes these banks.

thePup
13831 posts
7 Oct 2017 7:56AM
Thumbs Up

Not a lot of action today but at least it was offshore & clean for a change .... dunno whether it was the storm that went thru last night or the stiff wind but pretty small given the forecast hmmmmmm maybe tomoz or this arvo will see it better

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
7 Oct 2017 10:07AM
Thumbs Up

Rainbow off Blairs rock, too fat and not a lot on offer still nice to be out there again, leg hurt today so took it easy,Lacey decided to be a shortboarder in the 1 foot swell today Vanders, well he was a no show and the prez was still pissed from last night

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
7 Oct 2017 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

Had a look nice conditions but toooooo small for me wait for the newy and I would have had a crack

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
7 Oct 2017 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

I didn't go because I was to lazyvery windy this morning,probably would have been all over the place.The old wagon got a good wash though

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo