Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
10 Oct 2017 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Greeted with a very stiff offshorey quite strong gusts up to 20 knots - seemed to be an on off surge of swell , had 2 goes at it and just managed to get enough Lance & Gazza got a few in too

Got some nice ones up the beach, a little further.....

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2017 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

thePup said..
Greeted with a very stiff offshorey quite strong gusts up to 20 knots - seemed to be an on off surge of swell , had 2 goes at it and just managed to get enough Lance & Gazza got a few in too

Got some nice ones up the beach, a little further.....

I was performing some wind tunnel testing I'd gone in & turned around to see sets coming in .... scarpered back out & latched onto a few then

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2017 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
waves were chest high on a peak nrth of BB ...water temp nice and could see the bottom for a change ..fitness not the best ...& hard work with a bung knee & leg ...

Head high up here...bank started off ok...then it was just ****...and the water is so nice

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2017 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

bazz61 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..
Ha nah I'm on my way to see the nurses

Your bazz. Theres been a few things bazz has said that firmly point to you bazz/mac.

Badboy

Wrong guess lacey ...You'll have to be the new prez ...expect daily reports & new board pics ....

but you are an imposter

Are you sure you are not mac lacey? You are showing signs of the prezs detective side

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Oct 2017 1:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

bazz61 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

Your bazz. Theres been a few things bazz has said that firmly point to you bazz/mac.

Badboy

Wrong guess lacey ...You'll have to be the new prez ...expect daily reports & new board pics ....

but you are an imposter

Are you sure you are not mac lacey? You are showing signs of the prezs detective side

Its uncanny what bazz knows. Im suss on it

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Oct 2017 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

bazz61 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

Badboy

but you are an imposter

you got me laughing

Cobra
9106 posts
10 Oct 2017 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

bazz61 said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

Badboy

but you are an imposter

Who cares who he is.just saying

anyhow back to the topic, had some nice waves over the weekend sadly the devil winds are here.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Oct 2017 1:57PM
Thumbs Up

I'm sure Lance and Pup have met Baz during one of his trips to A.

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2017 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Yeah that right we did - he had his Lady along shouting him a birthday trip , so he didn't get to hook up with the lads but I reckon we'll see more of Bazz shortly

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Oct 2017 3:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

Yeah that right we did - he had his Lady along shouting him a birthday trip , so he didn't get to hook up with the lads but I reckon we'll see more of Bazz shortly

So Lacey you are wrong ,well I never.

Pup sort and colour boards dose this Baz guy ride,I think I've seen him around

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2017 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

Bazz might just posesses a McTavish mate

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Oct 2017 3:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Bazz might just posesses a McTavish mate

Oh geez

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Oct 2017 4:23PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah right everyone know bazz. But no ones met him yet

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2017 2:34PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah i did mate he is real - and not Macaha

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 Oct 2017 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

I've never met him but Lance and Pup have.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Oct 2017 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

I smell asea

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
10 Oct 2017 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

I've never met him but Lance and Pup have.

Well Mac you are "everyone"

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2017 2:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said..

I smell asea

Geez that would not be a good thing after he's smashed 4 steak & kidney pies with twin blisters of sauce mate

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
10 Oct 2017 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

No surf today ...but I did fly up and drive around on the Gold Coast today and thought about it .... does that count

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
10 Oct 2017 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Yep,always thinking of surfing is a good thing mate!..

thePup
13831 posts
11 Oct 2017 6:11AM
Thumbs Up

Just went out regardless this morning on the low tide for a few wedges - dolphins in the shallows teaching their youngins how to catch a meal by tossing fish in the air for them to catch themselves was my bonus treat

thePup
13831 posts
11 Oct 2017 6:12AM
Thumbs Up

Handed it over for the next shift (Lance & Gazza) to operate

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
11 Oct 2017 9:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Just went out regardless this morning on the low tide for a few wedges - dolphins in the shallows teaching their youngins how to catch a meal by tossing fish in the air for them to catch themselves was my bonus treat

Noice

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
11 Oct 2017 9:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Turtles with beady eyes, dolphins tossing.

Ya turning into a north coast hippie on crack

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
11 Oct 2017 12:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Handed it over for the next shift (Lance & Gazza) to operate

It did improve but not to the quality of past days, dolphins still playing around

thePup
13831 posts
11 Oct 2017 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said..

hahaha geez mate - the only crack I posess is hairy & can be found hanging around porcelain I have a little beach you would rip apart like a hot roast chook mister Lacey - you should hop into the Colorado and head south into pristine waters

SP
10979 posts
11 Oct 2017 11:13AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

thePup said..

hahaha geez mate - the only crack I posess is hairy & can be found hanging around porcelain I have a little beach you would rip apart like a hot roast chook mister Lacey - you should hop into the Colorado and head south into pristine waters

Bet you still have a few open chested floral shirts tucked away from your dance floor days that would look great flying across a wave.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
11 Oct 2017 2:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

thePup said..

thePup
13831 posts
11 Oct 2017 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

thePup said..

laceys lane said..

thePup said..

Bet you still have a few open chested floral shirts tucked away from your dance floor days that would look great flying across a wave.

Ah the trusty golden breed threads worn 4 times a week (5 in winter during the footy season) & washed barely even once unless you ventured to the Folk's place and she's chucked a wobbly & whipped it off your Brut33 , salt & beach sand encrusted armpits to her washing machine but then again it really counted for schit if you were over at Rotto Island - no-one wore much

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
11 Oct 2017 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

SP said..

thePup said..

laceys lane said..

thePup said..

Ah the trusty golden breed threads worn 4 times a week (5 in winter during the footy season) & washed barely even once unless you ventured to the Folk's place and she's chucked a wobbly & whipped it off your Brut33 , salt & beach sand encrusted armpits to her washing machine but then again it really counted for schit if you were over at Rotto Island - no-one wore much

I thought you might have worn the skivvies and flares mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo