Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Cobra
9106 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Hahahaha as Dr evil would say cut me some friggin slack.
come on pup

SP
10979 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:41PM
Thumbs Up

Go buy a new one, take the old one in a month later and claim it on warranty.

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
come on pup

Ohhh I am cutting you about 400 odd kilometres of slack if I was there it would already be in Slater the Blue-balled wonderbeast's jowels and roughly 63% of the way of being magically transformed into confetti and I'd already have cracked you twice around the left ex-Vicco ear lug hole on our way into town to buy a nice shiny robust BALIN legrope & a slab of cold soothing BEER

Cobra
9106 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Cobra said..
come on pup

Ohhh I am cutting you about 400 odd kilometres of slack if I was there it would already be in Slater the Blue-balled wonderbeast's jowels and roughly 63% of the way of being magically transformed into confetti and I'd already have cracked you twice around the left ex-Vicco ear lug hole on our way into town to buy a nice shiny robust BALIN legrope & a slab of cold soothing BEER

Hahaha the beer is a given pup

i like it SP

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:54PM
Thumbs Up

So come on ..... what's the go with that Herpe rash that be yer masturbation paw am I correct what manner of whore have thee fooled around with Snakefella

Cobra
9106 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:54PM
Thumbs Up

Well I'm thinking a hot nail through the end of the guard then cord through guard and swivel

Cobra
9106 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
So come on ..... what's the go with that Herpe rash that be yer masturbation paw am I correct

Old concrete hands mate

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Well I'm thinking a hot nail through the end of the guard then cord through guard and swivel

^^^^ Farken Vicco's .... the Jews of Van Diemans Land

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:58PM
Thumbs Up

PMSL & dribbling geez

Cobra
9106 posts
17 Oct 2017 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

Well I thought these Balin Storm leggies are the best on the market .

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Well I thought these Balin Storm leggies are the best on the market .

well geez take it back in & plea bargain for a newie .... Neville

thePup
13831 posts
17 Oct 2017 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

see .... yer lucky I've cut you plenty slack .... it would already be 56% devoured , 28% buried & 16% premium Staffordshire schit over the lawn somewhere if I was there Trouser Pythonboy

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
17 Oct 2017 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

Macaha said..

Vanders Chrispy Queensland health, hospital after 2 seperate X-rays and MRI and Ultra scans have confirmed what I already knew, a hyperextension of the elbow a bad one apparently with two pieces of bone on either side of the elbow come away with ligaments attached.They say the bone fragments will reattach without an operation no lifting for 6 weeks full recovery 3 months, rest and a rehab exercise program is all that is required.I think I'll be back well before the 3 months me thinks

So thats the verdict from the doctors, fill free to fire away your medical advise

Mac I was referring more to the knee issue, the arm diagnosis and recommendation regarding rehab and recovery in my expert medical opinion makes sense. Consultation over.

MickPC
8266 posts
19 Oct 2017 1:27PM
Thumbs Up

Really nice day today after a few days of strong devil winds...Less people than expected, but not too clueless about catching waves either. So I only managed just over an hour on the shorty before I switched to the good old CW whalebone for a couple of hours. Also had the new softboard in the car, so decided to take that out to see how it paddles in good waves. Went heaps better than expected, bottom turns, top turns, floaters no worries. But a bitch to duckdive & a bit flexy which probably helps it. Not much rocker when your paddling, but a bit more when your up & riding. Doubt it was made for 45yo 80kg guys lol But stoked it goes way better than expected...fun day

MickPC
8266 posts
20 Oct 2017 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

Swell dropped heaps overnight, but it was nice getting out in boardies after work

thePup
13831 posts
21 Oct 2017 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Ventured out at first light with brother Fish not far behind , we scored some nice waves despite a hurricane force southerly really good fun .... then out paddles little Miss Francais who proceeded to chat up our venerable Brother Fish geez that was a cheeky one there Lancey I thought you were in like Flynn champion classic Beergarden filth right there

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
21 Oct 2017 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Ventured out at first light with brother Fish not far behind , we scored some nice waves despite a hurricane force southerly really good fun .... then out paddles little Miss Francais who proceeded to chat up our venerable Brother Fish geez that was a cheeky one there Lancey I thought you were in like Flynn champion classic Beergarden filth right there

Very nice indeed, wish I was 40 yrs younger

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
21 Oct 2017 11:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

thePup said..

good stuff fellas

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
21 Oct 2017 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

thePup said..

Don't suppose you had your waterproof camera with ya mate?

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
21 Oct 2017 2:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

LanceF said..

thePup said..

I was gonna take it but left it at home....

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Oct 2017 1:44PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Oct 2017 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey some nice waves on the piont NOW mate get out there son, take the new new new one out,I mean the latest one.

thePup
13831 posts
21 Oct 2017 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

vanders1 said..

LanceF said..

thePup said..

hmmmm could be quite tasty offerings in the morning if this sticks fat overnight brother Lance

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
21 Oct 2017 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

LanceF said..

vanders1 said..

LanceF said..

thePup said..

hmmmm could be quite tasty offerings in the morning if this sticks fat overnight brother Lance

If it's on, I'm there......

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
22 Oct 2017 4:47AM
Thumbs Up

Saw a couple of nice banks amongst the closeouts,with some very fun looking sliders

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
22 Oct 2017 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

No welcome home swell on the central coast this morning but geez its a magnificent day, will check the tides and hopefully wet a line late this arvo,hope you're scoring some waves elsewhere in Oz or beyond

thePup
13831 posts
22 Oct 2017 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

Think that wind affected it all Rico - We got a few peelers early then it flattened right off so I watched Lancey pickpocket a heap , went in thinking it was red rover .... but it decided to wave up again so I went back out scored a few more
It was clean & water great

thePup
13831 posts
23 Oct 2017 5:50AM
Thumbs Up

Dawn surprise surf - some nice waves & 95% of 'em lefts gobbled up very gladly thankyou very much ka-ping .... 2 unique bonuses were a large whale swimming around just smashing it's tail on the surface not far out had me farked what it was up to amazing stuff , then as a storm cell gathered - a bloody big waterspout speared down to the drink in the middle of the lightning & thunder

Cobra
9106 posts
23 Oct 2017 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

Nice work pup, had the chance of a surf myself this morning.still getting over a back strain Saturday
i pulled out f golf after 8 holes.
but we got the same as you mate about 5ish big cel come through. Now flat as.

thePup
13831 posts
23 Oct 2017 8:47AM
Thumbs Up

2 Bones crossed for the back champion they're bad news in any form

Haven't seen a waterspout go like that before fark it was an evil looking cell out deeper past the whales mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo