agree also

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
23 Oct 2017 2:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LanceF said..

Bobby Weeks got this one this morning

For those of you who may not know, this is the same Bob Weeks as the one who took most of the iconic south coast surf photos from the early 60s

conceptsofutopia.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=35

Him and Lance have been mates for ages.

thePup
13831 posts
23 Oct 2017 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

LanceF said..

Bobby Weeks got this one this morning

For those of you who may not know, this is the same Bob Weeks as the one who took most of the iconic south coast surf photos from the early 60s

conceptsofutopia.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=35

Him and Lance have been mates for ages.

Top shelf fella too obs - see Bobby most mornings ..... unless a certain somewhere else is on

thePup
13831 posts
23 Oct 2017 11:52AM
Thumbs Up

This one here (thankyou Bobby) ..... I fell in love with this joint , looking forward to returning in the near future mate

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
23 Oct 2017 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah,excellent pic,sounds like ya's had a bit of fun this morning

Cobra
9106 posts
23 Oct 2017 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

There's just something about pandanus palms on some of the best surf breaks on the coast.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Oct 2017 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
There's just something about pandanus palms on some of the best surf breaks on the coast.

could not agree more

Sandsy1
NSW, 814 posts
23 Oct 2017 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

On hols. Got a few 18" screamers.

thePup
13831 posts
24 Oct 2017 6:14AM
Thumbs Up

Think we may have received those very same 18 inch flyers this morning Sandsy - better than nothing & the morning's bonus deal was some scenery to appreciate

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
24 Oct 2017 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

In Fiji at the moment with my girl staying on Mana Island. Can't remember the last decent surf I had but hope there is something there for me when I get back Friday. It's nice to be on holidays anyway

MickPC
8266 posts
24 Oct 2017 10:32AM
Thumbs Up

Nice smh, have a good one mate

.....had a few fun knee to waist high waves to ourselves on the 666's today. Bit of a treadmill with the cross shore, but worth it with only the 2 of us enjoying it

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
24 Oct 2017 4:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Sandsy1 said..
On hols. Got a few 18" screamers.

Is that 6" Hawaiin..

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
24 Oct 2017 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
In Fiji at the moment with my girl staying on Mana Island. Can't remember the last decent surf I had but hope there is something there for me when I get back Friday. It's nice to be on holidays anyway

Cool Sbeautiful islands,we went to Castaway Island about 5 years ago,got the ferry out of Denarau and she started spewing out diesel oil all over the engine, smoking near the Island.I was almost going to jump overboard the smoke was that thick,they ended up shutting it down and we boarded another smaller boat!..

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

Got a great hour & a half in early ... thing was a few lurkers saw that & it ended up quite busy , I'd had a good slice of the Pie by then & so went in - happy days

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 Oct 2017 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Got a great hour & a half in early ... thing was a few lurkers saw that & it ended up quite busy , I'd had a good slice of the Pie by then & so went in - happy days

Lurkers pfff your a blow in mate hahaha

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 7:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

hey get a big fat ripe Mango up ya .... ya $10 Pom import

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
27 Oct 2017 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

hahaha,that's a good one Pupmiester but aren't most of us Pom imports

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
27 Oct 2017 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Nothing for me today or for the next couple of weeks.

Just got back from Bali and probably the worst surf we've had there for years, lots of small fun ones in Lembongan over a week and a half and a few at the Airport lefts and Kuta reef on the couple of days we were on Bali, but 95% of the time cross or onshore.....Everywhere on the other side of Bali was smoking, but wasn't possible to get the logistics right with wife and kids in tow and keep everyone happy. Still cant complain, scored good waves on a couple of days and when over there a couple of weeks earlier without the fam, so still feel spoilt.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 Oct 2017 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Surf69 said..
Nothing for me today or for the next couple of weeks.

Just got back from Bali and probably the worst surf we've had there for years, lots of small fun ones in Lembongan over a week and a half and a few at the Airport lefts and Kuta reef on the couple of days we were on Bali, but 95% of the time cross or onshore.....Everywhere on the other side of Bali was smoking, but wasn't possible to get the logistics right with wife and kids in tow and keep everyone happy. Still cant complain, scored good waves on a couple of days and when over there a couple of weeks earlier without the fam, so still feel spoilt.

How Lembongan mate I havent been there for years, we stayed at Coconuts do you know where that is and do you know some good spots, thinking of a quick trip pre xmas.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 Oct 2017 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

rude prick.

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 3:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

rude prick.

pffffffffftttttt of course

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Oct 2017 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

rude prick.

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

rude prick.

Get out of the gutter mac

Remember the days when we used to defend bulldog pup against people who criticized him for behaving like a internet sex offender, as we didn't like people being bullied..

Damn i miss the good old days

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 4:01PM
Thumbs Up

Here .... have a green digit my son

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 Oct 2017 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

Oh them them were the days the days of rum drinking presidents speaking of where the hell is lord Asea hmm snob since relocating over the boarder

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

No Rumbos , No Pies >>>> No chance

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
27 Oct 2017 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

The local point late in the arvo, not a good place to be if the sun is low and there's not a lot of water, as my fin found out

By the time I saw the reef it was too late, all I could do was run to the nose to try to unload the fin. It must have worked, because there was no other damage.

I got luck too, I was far enough forward to land on the other side of the rock where there was a little bit more water.

Looks like I'll be doing some sanding and filling tonight.

thePup
13831 posts
27 Oct 2017 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

ahhhhhh fark mate - that chipping thunk sound is like fingernails down a blackboard to me

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo