Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Magnificent isn't it SM mate

The banks aren't at the moment Pup but they will improve. I hope

thePup
13831 posts
30 Oct 2017 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Its a sharp burst that might shove some silica around brother - frothing here I tell you

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Oct 2017 4:00AM
Thumbs Up

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccking hell

thePup
13831 posts
31 Oct 2017 7:24AM
Thumbs Up

With Bazz , Lance & then Bluey ... whipping offshore breeze smaller clean peels but it was a good warm up for whats hopefully coming Bazz owns a nice Fireball in excellent condition too , Bluey has just got himself a spanking new Yamba stick that is just the ducks knackers beautiful creation

thePup
13831 posts
31 Oct 2017 7:25AM
Thumbs Up

And Brother Fish cleaned up on his signature bombie

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Oct 2017 9:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
With Bazz , Lance & then Bluey ... whipping offshore breeze smaller clean peels but it was a good warm up for whats hopefully coming Bazz owns a nice Fireball in excellent condition too , Bluey has just got himself a spanking new Yamba stick that is just the ducks knackers beautiful creation

OK this stuff mates me sad oh sad for myself glad you guys were able to enjoy, photos Pup.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Oct 2017 9:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

OK this stuff mates me sad oh sad for myself glad you guys were able to enjoy, photos Pup.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Oct 2017 9:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
31 Oct 2017 11:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

This post is so good, I thought is was worth repeating

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
31 Oct 2017 10:31AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Oct 2017 11:08AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

obct said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Haha yeah sorry about that dam wifi is slow today

SP
10979 posts
31 Oct 2017 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Should be a good next few days

MickPC
8266 posts
31 Oct 2017 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

Surprisingly quiet fun day today. Loving my new 6'0 board & awesome fin setup. Really need to sell some boards, only need 4 now...4 that I have anyway, so I can make way for a couple of other boards I want...errrr need

thePup
13831 posts
31 Oct 2017 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

thePup said..

Should be a good next few days

Be good to see the arse end of this bloody wind mate geez it's been savage here today all bloody day long - it's held everything out , good news is you can see goodness developing deep

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
31 Oct 2017 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Decided to fit in one last surf before the shoulder rebuild later this week and seeing as the 11' Munoz hadn't been ridden I though it best to have one last surf and try it out.

I hit Snapper around 9am and spent 2 odd hours getting acquainted with it. I can now see the hype around these particular models in particular the 11'er. It paddles well and catching waves was a breeze, it's very very nimble for an 11' board and almost too fast down the line, this thing flies!!!

Given the waves were only small I removed the side fins after a few waves and rode it just with the single, maybe on larger more powerful waves the side may provide some benefit but I actually preferred it as a single.

This ones a keeper for sure!!!

Followed up with a visit to Mac for a chat before heading home, a great way to blow a few hours.

thePup
13831 posts
31 Oct 2017 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Just think .... a couple of hours Southward & you may well have had a choice feed of Daffy Duck to add the cream to the caper

thePup
13831 posts
31 Oct 2017 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmmmmmmm wind has dissipated ..... time for some Big A to happen

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
1 Nov 2017 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

Swell no show waist to gead hi beaches A tiny

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
1 Nov 2017 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Few little wedgy bits greeted us - better than what was forecast anyway .... whales very close in today just inside the headland
Lancey in fine fettle on his personal bank you know

Maybe a peak at Pup and friend
Woopi smaaall & cold..but still nice to get wet with LaFish & Pup today...

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Nov 2017 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

Got some head dips

thePup
13831 posts
1 Nov 2017 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

Nar not me I've still got hair & no bandy legs

thePup
13831 posts
1 Nov 2017 11:55AM
Thumbs Up

PS - Yeah bloody good to see Jimmy again after a fair absence

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
1 Nov 2017 2:12PM
Thumbs Up

vanders .. blue mickey munz surf tech 11 ftee killn it at small A this rvo .. i need a 10 ft er

thePup
13831 posts
1 Nov 2017 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

I'm just about to go back & see if the slight onshore has brought something in dunno hey could do with an arvo session

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
1 Nov 2017 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
vanders .. blue mickey munz surf tech 11 ftee killn it at small A this rvo .. i need a 10 ft er

Nah mate 11'+ is where it's at.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
1 Nov 2017 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

bazz61 said..

Nah mate 11'+ is where it's at.

As long as your surfing south of coolie I'm cool with that rest up V train speedy recovery.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo