Legions surf report :: Daily updates..

Created by doggie > 9 months ago, 23 Apr 2010
jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
16 Feb 2013 11:03AM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...
^^^^^ What did you bust now?

Da Point was firing this morning with some impressive surfing happening. The beaches were pretty straight though and there were heaps of stingers.

Driving back up the point was going right off Even Garvis had like 6 guys on it..Bad part was i was on my way to work[}:)]

I did have a demo of Hillarys and the offshore spot was also going nice. One bloke on his own...That and we had a pod of Dolphins playing around the boat for about 20 minutes. Help secure the sale nice

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
16 Feb 2013 12:18PM
Thumbs Up

not too bad this morning but the tide was messing it up, still managed to get a few after three weeks without a surf

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
16 Feb 2013 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...
^^^^^ What did you bust now?

Dunno yet. Waiting on word from the doc once he accesses and assesses my most recent radiation photography modelling portfolio.
Let's just say that you've now got a choice of crutches to kick.

No, I know.

Zuke
901 posts
16 Feb 2013 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^ Damn.

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
16 Feb 2013 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

No word from the doc, so I'll assume it's not broken.
On the bright side, I got a week off work

No wave action though

Get your boards waxed up Perth, it's probably going to be on until I'm healed.

Zuke
901 posts
16 Feb 2013 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

How bad is it? Next week looks good and I might have a spot in the boat

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
16 Feb 2013 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

I make a good camera man.

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
17 Feb 2013 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^
Would love to see some pics of someone riding your reefs zuke / buster. No chance of me ever surfing em,,,(too far away) but seeing someone dropping into one of those walls would share the stoke.

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
17 Feb 2013 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

Ctngoodvibes said...
^^^^^
Would love to see some pics of someone riding your reefs zuke / buster. No chance of me ever surfing em,,,(too far away) but seeing someone dropping into one of those walls would share the stoke.

I'm afraid that Zuke can't be tempted. Doesn't want his grandkids to see his horrendous poo-stance

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
17 Feb 2013 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

Was a couple around early this morning but it went to mud pretty quick. Sunrise was lovely shame there was no banks to go with it.

byf
WA, 514 posts
17 Feb 2013 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Nice smicko.

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
18 Feb 2013 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

No good this morning. Forecast got it very wrong.

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
18 Feb 2013 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

The T cam looks inviting to me...

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
18 Feb 2013 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^mirage

sparki
WA, 410 posts
18 Feb 2013 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

A few of the credible reporting sites are saying it's going to start getting bigger and (perhaps slightly) better conditions in a little while.

Zuke
901 posts
18 Feb 2013 10:52AM
Thumbs Up

Buster fin said...
Ctngoodvibes said...
^^^^^

I'm afraid that Zuke can't be tempted. Doesn't want his grandkids to see his horrendous poo-stance

Nearly p1ssed myself laughing when I read that Buster

Ctngoodvibes, here's a shot looking into the barrel I took last year. You can see the water draining off the reef, it's really shallow.

LateStarter
WA, 589 posts
18 Feb 2013 11:01AM
Thumbs Up

Did a trip south over the weekend. Got some fun waves at a couple of different spots sheltered from that Southerly.

Heard the Medivac chopper was called for some poor bugger who was injured in the shorey at smiths. Police and Ambos were there in numbers,and rumor was the bloke had a possible spinal injury and couldn't feel his arms or legs.

Haven't seen/heard anything in the news though, hopefully it wasn't as bad as first thought...

jjd
WA, 705 posts
18 Feb 2013 1:29PM
Thumbs Up

LateStarter said...
Did a trip south over the weekend. Got some fun waves at a couple of different spots sheltered from that Southerly.

Heard the Medivac chopper was called for some poor bugger who was injured in the shorey at smiths. Police and Ambos were there in numbers,and rumor was the bloke had a possible spinal injury and couldn't feel his arms or legs.

Haven't seen/heard anything in the news though, hopefully it wasn't as bad as first thought...

I helped pull him out after walking back from a surf.
He was floating in the water unconscious after bodysurfing head first into the bank on the shorebreak. He was 130kg+ and difficult to get him out of the water.
Used my board as a stretcher to get him off the beach.
You are correct re spinal injury. Did not look good.

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
18 Feb 2013 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...
Buster fin said...
Ctngoodvibes said...
^^^^^

Nearly p1ssed myself laughing when I read that Buster

Ctngoodvibes, here's a shot looking into the barrel I took last year. You can see the water draining off the reef, it's really shallow.

zuke you need to get buster to get a pic of you flying through one of those pits. even a poo stance looks cool if your in the tube,....

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
18 Feb 2013 1:41PM
Thumbs Up

jjd said...
LateStarter said...

I helped pull him out after walking back from a surf.
He was floating in the water unconscious after bodysurfing head first into the bank on the shorebreak. He was 130kg+ and difficult to get him out of the water.
Used my board as a stretcher to get him off the beach.
You are correct re spinal injury. Did not look good.

Thats not good news. Good onya for helping out

I got wet this morning. Took a bit to get a good wave but ended up happy enough

Zuke
901 posts
20 Feb 2013 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

On my own today and it glassed off beautifully, but it was really fast so deep fast barrels were the order of the day as it was the only way through

LateStarter
WA, 589 posts
21 Feb 2013 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

Got a few fun ones yesterday arvo at Perth's most famous break. The forecast, graphs and bouys all pointed to FLAT - but when I checked the cam I saw this:

By the time I got down there it glassed off completely and there was hardly anybody else out to share with...

Definately not too bad for a hot summer afternoon in Perth...

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
21 Feb 2013 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Bugger. Not looking so good now...

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
21 Feb 2013 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

geez LS don't you dare point out that despite access to technology you can actually take a chance and score or are the thumbs reflective of people just pissed off with you for getting some waves? I went to the beach for a swim but was also greeted with a decent wave, had my board in the car just in case, but a few crew were spewing because they just checked the graphs.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
21 Feb 2013 2:46PM
Thumbs Up

bakesy said...
geez LS don't you dare point out that despite access to technology you can actually take a chance and score or are the thumbs reflective of people just pissed off with you for getting some waves? I went to the beach for a swim but was also greeted with a decent wave, had my board in the car just in case, but a few crew were spewing because they just checked the graphs.

Its because he showed pics of our most hallowed secret spot, fricken clowns

Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point
Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point Trigg Point

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
21 Feb 2013 3:52PM
Thumbs Up

well let us non-clowns fight back by clicking the green.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
21 Feb 2013 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

bakesy said...

These Reds are really pissing me off..This is a thread to give "Daily Updates"

If the Red Clowns like i can update every time i take a **** instead

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
21 Feb 2013 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...
bakesy said...

Meh, let em go I say, but green the reds

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
21 Feb 2013 4:20PM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...
jbshack said...
bakesy said...

Meh, let em go I say, but green the reds

I do but i cant help but think who ever is giving out reds for spots really isn't a contributor to any discussion at all. Just bottom dwellers that are too scared to voice there opinion the good old fashioned way..They are probably the twats that drop in ya, and when you return the favor they have a huge whinge about it

MickPC
8266 posts
21 Feb 2013 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

bakesy said...

+1...if someone disagrees with something,
they should say it, not hide behind a red.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie