Forums > Surfing Shortboards

Legions surf report :: Daily updates..

Created by doggie > 9 months ago, 23 Apr 2010
jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
24 Feb 2013 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

I found a little cove out of the Southerly wind. Was ment for the kids but ended up being a bucket load of fun with wasite high peelers for a mate and i

Yes im easy to please but the weed was annoying

thommo 000
1670 posts
24 Feb 2013 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of swell today, was fat tho but lots of waves, all good...couple of crew from the big smoke were smashing it

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
25 Feb 2013 9:54AM
Thumbs Up

subasurf said...
I've got a all expenses paid surf trip in the southwest next week and then the week after so I'll save it for then

3 hour drive, $100 in fuel, bakery food and a tent. Company lashing out?

soleman
WA, 280 posts
25 Feb 2013 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Greenroom said...
subasurf said...
I've got a all expenses paid surf trip in the southwest next week and then the week after so I'll save it for then

careful greenroom, dont have a laugh at suba or smicko might get a bit sandy just playin schmucko!!

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
25 Feb 2013 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Greenroom said...
subasurf said...

Jet skis, lenses and my wage.

Zuke
901 posts
25 Feb 2013 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Conditions are looking good for you suba. I'm looking forward to some pics.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
25 Feb 2013 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Conditions have actually worsened for where we were planning on shooting so we'll see how it goes

Zuke
901 posts
26 Feb 2013 9:01AM
Thumbs Up

You may not need the jet skis but plan B should still be some good surfs with it being offshore with a moderate swell all week. (Always look on the bright side ........)

swalkington
WA, 401 posts
28 Feb 2013 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

No swell and stinking hot...,phew bring on autumn.

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
28 Feb 2013 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

Yep I'm over it too Sam, would be alright with unlimited time and fuel, but who has that?

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
28 Feb 2013 9:15AM
Thumbs Up

Weekend is lookin okish........

newguy
654 posts
28 Feb 2013 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...

If you were 5'2 and weighed 20kg Think it's time to buy a SUP and take out the lineup at The Point

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
28 Feb 2013 9:45AM
Thumbs Up

newguy said...
doggie said...

If you were 5'2 and weighed 20kg Think it's time to buy a SUP and take out the lineup at The Point

I should have added, if you know where to look

Thank you red thumber

newguy
654 posts
28 Feb 2013 9:57AM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...
newguy said...
doggie said...

Thank you red thumber

Oh no! Doggies being online bullied! Better let Laurie know Bit of a drive though mate especially when fuel is on the up.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
28 Feb 2013 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

newguy said...
doggie said...
newguy said...
doggie said...

Thank you red thumber

Oh no! Doggies being online bullied! Better let Laurie know Bit of a drive though mate especially when fuel is on the up.

No probs for me mate
I recon it will be good

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
28 Feb 2013 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

Had a two hour session last night with kids again. All be it only dick to dick and half high

Super fun on the SP though

Kids got some bull terror rides though

thommo 000
1670 posts
28 Feb 2013 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of NW in the swell today.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
2 Mar 2013 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of swell snuck in today, was super fun

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
2 Mar 2013 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Indeed.

I managed a couple too, had there been another 10 knots of offshore it would've been all time.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
2 Mar 2013 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

Smokin smicko

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
2 Mar 2013 4:17PM
Thumbs Up

Just blown my load over those pics...

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
2 Mar 2013 5:19PM
Thumbs Up

This is a cut and paste from my nephews felchbook page today;

"Today I went 35 km out to sea.. Jumped in, shot my first spanish mackrel and got chased by a 5 metre Tiger shark! Couldnt be more stoked!!"

Little nutbag

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
2 Mar 2013 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

That's mental!!

How big was that fricken stingray today!! I shat when I saw that!!!!

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
4 Mar 2013 3:06PM
Thumbs Up

I've regretfully got a wetsuit to sell. I bought it secondhand off katana late last year. You can see the remnants of his for sale post at the end of this thread:

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/New-wetsuit-or-surfboard/?page=3

It's a O'Neill Psycho RG8, size large.

In his shop it fit fine and there's no doubt it's a top class wetty, best one I've had. Unlike the Rip Curl and Xcel that I had before this one, it has no annoying pinhole leaks so you come out of the water pretty much dry. Sucks when a new wetty has pinholes, but this one's good. I wore it three times, and each time I came away with the impression that it's too short for me in the torso and I get tired in the shoulders paddling. The fit is fine sizewise though. I'm about 6'2", 82kg for reference. According to the O'Neill sizing chart I really need the height of an XXL with the body of an L, which doesn't exist.

With winter not too far away I thought I might as well try to sell it and get one that fits me better. If there's no interest I can make it work for me so no big deal.

If you're interested, PM me. RRP is $480, I'll sell for $200 cash money.

Model's like this:

http://shopau.oneill.com/mens/wetsuits/steamers/psycho-rg8-2mm-fsw-black-carblk.html

Colour's like this:

Condition is new.

Buster fin
WA, 2575 posts
4 Mar 2013 3:10PM
Thumbs Up

Legion said...
I've regretfully got a wetsuit to sell. I bought it secondhand off katana late last year. You can see the remnants of his for sale post at the end of this thread:

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/New-wetsuit-or-surfboard/?page=3

It's a O'Neill Psycho RG8, size large.

In his shop it fit fine and there's no doubt it's a top class wetty, best one I've had. Unlike the Rip Curl and Xcel that I had before this one, it has no annoying pinhole leaks so you come out of the water pretty much dry. Sucks when a new wetty has pinholes, but this one's good. I wore it three times, and each time I came away with the impression that it's too short for me in the torso and I get tired in the shoulders paddling. The fit is fine sizewise though. I'm about 6'2", 82kg for reference. According to the O'Neill sizing chart I really need the height of an XXL with the body of an L, which doesn't exist.

With winter not too far away I thought I might as well try to sell it and get one that fits me better. If there's no interest I can make it work for me so no big deal.

If you're interested, PM me. RRP is $480, I'll sell for $200 cash money.

Model's like this:

http://shopau.oneill.com/mens/wetsuits/steamers/psycho-rg8-2mm-fsw-black-carblk.html

Colour's like this:

Condition is new.

That's not a surf report!

A good looking wettie at a gr8 price... unfortunately for you however, I'm not in the market.

Good luck.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
4 Mar 2013 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

$200 is a steal.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
4 Mar 2013 8:37PM
Thumbs Up

subasurf said...
$200 is a steal.

Used as pissed in?

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
4 Mar 2013 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

I'm impressed by Legions ability to remove his head, hands and arms from the photo or has he developed an invisibility potion, perfect for crowded lineups. BTW Suba WTF would you know about wetsuits?

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
4 Mar 2013 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

bakesy said...
. BTW Suba WTF would you know about wetsuits?

I know that they're over priced...which brings me back to my pettily heavily red-thumbed previous comment

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
4 Mar 2013 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

katana said he didn't piss in it the one time he wore it. I'm happy to believe that. I didn't either. Those of you who have had a new wetty in the last 10 or so years will know that pissing in a new wetty for the first time sucks, particularly when it's still watertight. As I mentioned, this one is definitely watertight. There was no way I would piss in this one, given you come out of the water dry otherwise. You'd be stewing in it.

$200 is a good price. katana sold it initially for a good price. I'm taking a hit, but it'll help me fund another that fits better.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie