10 Apr 2016 11:08AM
Thumbs Up

All I'm thinking is

So the restraining order says 300ft??

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Apr 2016 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Epic 3 hour session on the 10 footer. Long long perfect lefts with just a couple of groms. Stoked

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
10 Apr 2016 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Bombie. Fun. Small - few triple head drops, double head walls. One flogging after catching rail at the top of the drop and going over the handlebars. The old double weightless feeling as you go into the second rinse cycle.

Twimby
WA, 482 posts
10 Apr 2016 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Twimby said..

You may have missed something
Figures on left the last wave, red ones on right the best of the day

I would have popped out for a bit of a chat if I knew you were one of the 4 666's out there mate, unless that's from up around your holiday house. Perfect conditions for up there yesterday.

Locally I saw 1 set of 2 waist high waves at about 1345 in 15 mins. I'm not fussy, but I'm not patient either lol I usually have 3 or 4 waves in that time I get bored

Yep up north
Head - head and a half on the takeoff
On my lonesome as usual

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Apr 2016 5:12PM
Thumbs Up

there have been waves...but the triathlon going past my house and blocking all the streets was not helpful.

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
10 Apr 2016 7:51PM
Thumbs Up

Well School holidays are here
Breaks have more people
but
Got to spend time in the water with some great kids (inclusive of my son) ...had a ball with a fun bunch of young frothers
all polite calling each other (and sometime the "old guy") into waves.... fun morning.
Oh surfed a beach locally with lots of shells (wave were only small ...but buckets of fun)

Cobra
9106 posts
10 Apr 2016 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

school holidays finish here tomorrow .
and thats when the fun begins for me Yeeeeeeeeeeeeew

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Apr 2016 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

i dont class things back to normal until after ANZAC day

Cobra
9106 posts
10 Apr 2016 6:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Cobra said..

bulls!t mate mid week will be going off the little smellys can fark off

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Apr 2016 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

chrispy said..

Cobra said..

bulls!t mate mid week will be going off the little smellys can fark off

yes it will

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
11 Apr 2016 7:12AM
Thumbs Up

Fooking pumping weekend of waves down here :

Saturday morning - 3 foot pumping right handers for about 3 half hours...eneded up quite crowded so headed in
Saturday lunch - 2 foot beachie with the groms
Saturday arvo - smoking 6 -8 foot right handers surprisingly the kooks from teh morning were no where to be found only 8 guys out
Sunday morning - smoking 6 -8 foot right handers surfed until I couldn't get my arms to work
Sunday arvo - surfed a 3 foot beachie with the groms

Not my photo but this was Winki on Sunday morning

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
11 Apr 2016 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Nice work Tux. I saw a few pics over the weekend from down your way and it looked delicious !

Did you take your new board out for a spin?

I have had a friend riding your Indo Vader the last few days - he is also in love with it !

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
11 Apr 2016 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Nice work Tux. I saw a few pics over the weekend from down your way and it looked delicious !

I have had a friend riding your Indo Vader the last few days - he is also in love with it !

Hey bro...nah not big enough fro the Brewer although my young bloke did offer to take it for a spin...rode the 6'4 fish on saturday morning and then teh 7'0 black beauty for the rest of the weekend pretty much...I may be in love with that Black Beauty

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
11 Apr 2016 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Got a few just this morning before the onshore came and wrecked it.

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
11 Apr 2016 12:37PM
Thumbs Up

Tux that's Epic!

Very envious!!!

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
11 Apr 2016 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said...
Ted the Kiwi said..

Hey bro...nah not big enough fro the Brewer although my young bloke did offer to take it for a spin...rode the 6'4 fish on saturday morning and then teh 7'0 black beauty for the rest of the weekend pretty much...I may be in love with that Black Beauty

That winki pic looks big enough for the Brewer to me. Sounds like a wicked time was had by all.

MickPC
8266 posts
11 Apr 2016 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..
Fooking pumping weekend of waves down here :

Very nice, looks fun

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
12 Apr 2016 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

Got a little bank near home. About two feet and pretty dribbly but better than nothing.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
12 Apr 2016 3:29PM
Thumbs Up

3 feet no one out...no wind to speak of but still a few lumps from the onshore yesterday

Cobra
9106 posts
12 Apr 2016 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Got a little bank near home. About two feet and pretty dribbly but better than nothing.

Got my first surf on holidays today
3ft Off the point with a wicked sweep and twice as wicked shore break.
sucking back against the swell then pitching you, it got my once two years ago it won't get me twice
only took the 10'log and 666 ,the 666 got a run today but can't see the log getting a run tomorrow with the swell picking up.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Apr 2016 11:03PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed out

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Apr 2016 4:29AM
Thumbs Up

Lucky buggers

No waves here,it's flat as with a howling inshore

Maybe Downs mac way in the next day or so

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Apr 2016 7:56AM
Thumbs Up

It's low tide now so I'll wait for the tide to come up a bit before I head out.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Apr 2016 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

South east wind wrecked it but winds are looking better tomorrow. Just back from paddling the river. better than nothing

Steve78
TAS, 189 posts
13 Apr 2016 2:32PM
Thumbs Up

smh you'd have to be one of the biggest frothers on here, you're always posting on how you went out here or went for a paddle there. It's awesome mate, I enjoy hearing about it. Keep up the good work.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Apr 2016 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Steve78 said..
smh you'd have to be one of the biggest frothers on here, you're always posting on how you went out here or went for a paddle there. It's awesome mate, I enjoy hearing about it. Keep up the good work.

Cheers Steve . I'm on a 9 week break so there's more to come. Tomorrow is looking good.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Apr 2016 4:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

smh said..

Got my first surf on holidays today
3ft Off the point with a wicked sweep and twice as wicked shore break.
sucking back against the swell then pitching you, it got my once two years ago it won't get me twice
only took the 10'log and 666 ,the 666 got a run today but can't see the log getting a run tomorrow with the swell picking up.

Send some fishing reports too Cobra . I wish we had jacks, threadies and barra down here.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Apr 2016 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Still no surf. **** beach day

So I took the longboard sk8r out(thanks mac),

I had not been on the behemoth for a while,but with some brand new tar laid in a new car park, well it was time.

So beautiful and smooth with a ever so slight incline which made the crosstep practise a breeze.

I was pretty chuffed as I was going what seemed fairly smooth in all what I was doing.

I was more chuffed when a grom said to his dad how good is he compared to you....

Then as my head grew,my balance diminished along with all my coordination.

As I cross stepped to the nose I thought I would try a nose manual with all my new found confidence...

Then it happened, the only farking stone in the whole place and I hit.

I was catapulted through the air and landed with a thud. Well that was not that bad.

Until I felt my nuts being crushed. As the board wheelies up behind me,well it has flipped or more cartwheeled as the kid explained. Then proceeded to slam fair into my balls.

Kids dad was happy. Chrispy put back in his place. My neighbour is still killing himself

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Apr 2016 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Still no surf. **** beach day

So I took the longboard sk8r out(thanks mac),

I had not been on the behemoth for a while,but with some brand new tar laid in a new car park, well it was time.

So beautiful and smooth with a ever so slight incline which made the crosstep practise a breeze.

I was pretty chuffed as I was going what seemed fairly smooth in all what I was doing.

I was more chuffed when a grom said to his dad how good is he compared to you....

Then as my head grew,my balance diminished along with all my coordination.

As I cross stepped to the nose I thought I would try a nose manual with all my new found confidence...

Then it happened, the only farking stone in the whole place and I hit.

I was catapulted through the air and landed with a thud. Well that was not that bad.

Until I felt my nuts being crushed. As the board wheelies up behind me,well it has flipped or more cartwheeled as the kid explained. Then proceeded to slam fair into my balls.

Kids dad was happy. Chrispy put back in his place. My neighbour is still killing himself

Yeah but you still had a go

SP
10979 posts
13 Apr 2016 5:03PM
Thumbs Up

Bahahaha... Hilarious...

Thanks for posting..

I can imagine the smug smile on the kids dad face..

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo