Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
SP
10979 posts
9 Mar 2017 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Na Al. In Newy mate. That photo is taken close to your place..

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
9 Mar 2017 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

Sandon Point this morning.

Solid chunks and big sets but the inside bowl was oh so nice ??

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2017 4:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

ah ok,SP,is that pic Jaynies or N/ Boomerang,it's got me a bit stumped,haha

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2017 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Great pics SA,the old Sandon,miss surfing there,used to live at McCauleys for a fair few years!...

SP
10979 posts
9 Mar 2017 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

SP said..

Haha.. I bet it has..

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2017 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Al G said..

SP said..

Haha.. I bet it has..

thePup
13831 posts
11 Mar 2017 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

Had a little fool around & scraped a few in - busy busy busy lots of peeps around , saw Lacey on the way outta there

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
11 Mar 2017 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

The Pass with The Prez invited Lacey but no reply then I realised my message failed.

surfanimal
NSW, 1643 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
The Pass with The Prez invited Lacey but no reply then I realised my message failed.

Oh dear !

....how to treat mates. Lol.

Solid here today. Cronulla Point for me.

...happy to survive ??

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

You da man SA well played mate

GWatto
QLD, 388 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Had a little fool around & scraped a few in - busy busy busy lots of peeps around , saw Lacey on the way outta there

Snuck down to your and Macha's territory, sure lots of peeps but plenty of waves as well. Sensational morning in paradise

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

Went to Byron Mac absolutely held his own out there with the McTavish team

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
11 Mar 2017 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
+2

Look at the crowds MPC, can you imagine that in Perth?

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GWatto said..

thePup said..

Snuck down to your and Macha's territory, sure lots of peeps but plenty of waves as well. Sensational morning in paradise

where did you surf mate Kirra has been on fire shame the comps not on,d-bah had some size to it today breaking over the bar.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
11 Mar 2017 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

My mate snapped this photo today, a lot of rabbits out there today.

MickPC
8266 posts
11 Mar 2017 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Buster fin said..

MickPC said..
+2

Look at the crowds MPC, can you imagine that in Perth?

Yeah not many out at Kirra, I'd be out there in a flash & visiting Perth way more often haha...can imagine the sweep would of been hectic though.

LOL Mac that's a great pic, looks like an escaped pet

Sandsy1
NSW, 814 posts
11 Mar 2017 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Out of control here today. Found an inside bay with a 2 foot left and had a ball.

GWatto
QLD, 388 posts
12 Mar 2017 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

GWatto said..

thePup said..

where did you surf mate Kirra has been on fire shame the comps not on,d-bah had some size to it today breaking over the bar.

Greenmount, kept clear of the comp guys

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
12 Mar 2017 8:01AM
Thumbs Up

Got a text from ex member informing me Kirra was were it's at, I was greeted by a loose pup in the carpark and less than pumping conditions but still paddled out but let me say it was rubbish.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Mar 2017 6:25AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^ I don't believe it... i had my nose being rubbed with reports of being fun waves everywhere . Some big cleans random sets appearing up here clearing the pack

thePup
13831 posts
12 Mar 2017 6:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Got a text from ex member informing me Kirra was were it's at, I was greeted by a loose pup in the carpark and less than pumping conditions but still paddled out but let me say it was rubbish.

Had it good for a week so today was just a warm down brother mac - that is a nice new board Lacey that will go alright judging on a couple of little waves he got

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Mar 2017 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ had it good for a week...you didnt even surf..how is that good?

Wow just watched a hour of pumping beachies up here...

Some peeps getting some seriously nice waves

The farkers

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
12 Mar 2017 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Been on nightshift the last couple of nights and checked it on the way home and decided there was no way I was going to miss out so I got home and grabbed my stuff and went out out. Still some solid sets around and got some nice clean lefts on the 11 footer with a nice noseride through the inside on my last wave. A bit crowded but pretty good vibe in the water. Got night shift again tonight so it's goodnight from me

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Mar 2017 8:06AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Been on nightshift the last couple of nights and checked it on the way home and decided there was no way I was going to miss out so I got home and grabbed my stuff and went out out. Still some solid sets around and got some nice clean lefts on the 11 footer with a nice noseride through the inside on my last wave. A bit crowded but pretty good vibe in the water. Got night shift again tonight so it's goodnight from me

Yeeeoooow

thePup
13831 posts
12 Mar 2017 12:26PM
Thumbs Up

It's all pretty good here - surfed every day except for I think it was Wednesday , be into it again somewhere tomoz too

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
12 Mar 2017 5:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

smh said..

Yeeeoooow

I'll be back out there in the morning

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
12 Mar 2017 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Few shots of a tasty right at the end of the beach I phone quality

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
12 Mar 2017 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Pretty much as flat as it gets here. Went to a due south facing reef that picks up everything and surfed some head high glass for an hour before the devil wind kicked in. Got half of the good time with one other bloke. The other 9 left in the first half. Haven't surfed that reefie all summer so its been reasonably consistent swell wise.

Tom Hoye promises me that the 8 and 9'6" should be ready for this season. They are finished, but just need a little paint and glossing. Considering it took me two years to get this far I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
12 Mar 2017 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

And sick pics guys.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
13 Mar 2017 7:33AM
Thumbs Up

Just home from nightshift. Checked it on the way home and theres still waves but it's smaller than yesterday. Finish weetbix and I'm out there .

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo