Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Dec 2017 11:10AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
B beach ...2/3ft lumpy peaks ...2/10....

Got smashed in the shorey up here. Grabbed old mates boogie board and got a million bazzas

Super fun morning

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
29 Dec 2017 4:29PM
Thumbs Up

Just got back. The wind has dropped right off but still has a bump on it. Breaking on a pretty shallow bank but got a few peaky ones amongst the close outs. Like you Chrispy it was good to be out there on something different.

thePup
13831 posts
29 Dec 2017 1:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Just got back. The wind has dropped right off but still has a bump on it. Breaking on a pretty shallow bank but got a few peaky ones amongst the close outs.

Good you bagged them buddy
It looked as crooked and about as untrustworthy as a Politician's pet Cockatoo here SM - but that kept the Baboons away for a bit longer today numbers of the sneaky farkers down as well .... and allowed me an apportion of froth mate , farken winner winner chicken dinner

MickPC
8266 posts
29 Dec 2017 1:55PM
Thumbs Up

Its been a little hard to get a park the last few days, but the waves have been worth it. Will be interesting seeing how busy it gets for the next few party wave days

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
29 Dec 2017 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

smh said..
Just got back. The wind has dropped right off but still has a bump on it. Breaking on a pretty shallow bank but got a few peaky ones amongst the close outs.

Good you bagged them buddy
It looked as crooked and about as untrustworthy as a Politician's pet Cockatoo here SM - but that kept the Baboons away for a bit longer today numbers of the sneaky farkers down as well .... and allowed me an apportion of froth mate , farken winner winner chicken dinner

Pretty messy here too Pup but I was going out regardless.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
30 Dec 2017 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Semi offshore a few little peaks comming through waist to chest hi ??

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Dec 2017 10:54AM
Thumbs Up

Pass

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
30 Dec 2017 11:21AM
Thumbs Up

Golf

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Dec 2017 10:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Golf

Geez buddy, take care of that elbow and knee . Lucky golf is perfect for not aggravating your injuries

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
30 Dec 2017 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Pass

Pass or you surfed the pass Just relaxed infont of the box and watched the cricket.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Dec 2017 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..
Pass

Pass or you surfed the pass Just relaxed infont of the box and watched the cricket.

Pass as is passed up. Got some wave time in over the break. Today wasnt looking good

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
30 Dec 2017 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..
Pass

Pass as is passed up. Got some wave time in over the break. Today wasnt looking good

Yeah I looked on the cam and had a little swim at mermaid then watched the cricket

SP
10979 posts
30 Dec 2017 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..
Pass

Yeah I looked on the cam and had a little swim at mermaid then watched the cricket

Hows the knee after the second needle? Back to new?

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
30 Dec 2017 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..
Pass

The knee is so much better SP second needle on the 11th Jan.Hows yours holding up?

SP
10979 posts
30 Dec 2017 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

SP said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

laceys lane said..
Pass

The knee is so much better SP second needle on the 11th Jan.Hows yours holding up?

Good to hear it's working.. Mine is fine.. no problems with it and doesn't ache or cause me any pain..

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
31 Dec 2017 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Glassy sliders today. Bit busy for 5.30am though.

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
31 Dec 2017 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Warnsey said..

New board get a run?

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
31 Dec 2017 7:24AM
Thumbs Up

Watagos small but refreshing now at fresh

thePup
13831 posts
31 Dec 2017 5:53AM
Thumbs Up

Had a ripper surf this morning - near perfect conditions just before the high tide - waist to the odd beautiful clean shoulderies ran amok .... Brother Lancetti's wave count was down a touch today due to distraction by a tight curvaceous Roxy shortjohn (or is that short Janice hmmmm????) .... mind you that was near perfection too hehehe

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
31 Dec 2017 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Had a ripper surf this morning - near perfect conditions just before the high tide - waist to the odd beautiful clean shoulderies ran amok .... Brother Lancetti's wave count was down a touch today due to distraction by a tight curvaceous Roxy shortjohn (or is that short Janice hmmmm????) .... mind you that was near perfection too hehehe

Some days the crowd isn't that bad at all... .

thePup
13831 posts
31 Dec 2017 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

Hahaha geez mate - she got me two days ago , hypnosis & paralysis by bikini I had to paddle away seriously mate

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Dec 2017 6:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Hahaha geez mate - she got me two days ago , hypnosis & paralysis by bikini I had to paddle away seriously mate

Creepy

thePup
13831 posts
31 Dec 2017 6:55AM
Thumbs Up

Looks like it's my turn for the mocking & online harassment today

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Dec 2017 6:56AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

How is it harassment?

It is creepy

Plus I find it hilarious that you all bag each other offline, but it's all backslapping good times on here. I'm just commenting on this train wreck

Plus how can it be mocking when it is true?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
31 Dec 2017 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Tugun . Foy 6.6

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
31 Dec 2017 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Tugun . Foy 6.6

Saw your new stick in Byron mate at sbw nice little thing

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
31 Dec 2017 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Warnsey said..

New board get a run?

New board got a good run. Very happy with it.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
31 Dec 2017 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Sounds like a good morning there fellas,nothing wrong with a good old optic nerveHad 2 surfs this morning slow rollers but fun anyway on the 10 footer

btw Pup,I hope there was no CF's down your way this morning

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
31 Dec 2017 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Mrs G's favourite beachShe's jealous

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
31 Dec 2017 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

Mrs G's favourite beachShe's jealous

It was beautiful mate still now but the nut cases are starting to come out so we headed home.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo