QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 2:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

Been terrible here for a few weeks. Besides new years eve and the day before which were ok we are in a solid pattern of my small summer conditions and onshore winds.

Surfing .... its a sport where you paddle and stand up on a board using the inertia and energy of a WAVE, or you use other craft or just your body, swim and prone "surf" the wave.
Only thing is ..... based on recent weather conditions and work, I believe this is something our forefathers were engaged in and is now stuff of legend and history

Well said and come next Monday when all the holiday makers return to work and start crying about it,I'll be laughing as I as others have worked all though the Christmas break. PS.I look forward to my end of week beers this afternoon.

Im confused . You worked christmas so you can laugh at people going back to work!!!!!!
And i though you buying and selling unridden boards was the main problem

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2018 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Been nothing down my way for a while,looking forward to hitting the road next week,forecast not epic but bound to find some waves somewhere along the coast,only taking one mal,a shortie and a kite board plus fishing gear,scaleing way back on equipment for this trip,please Huey provide some goodness over the next 2 weeks

And we hope you bring a spike with you too Rico ... been a small few days sadly

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
5 Jan 2018 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

Been terrible here for a few weeks. Besides new years eve and the day before which were ok we are in a solid pattern of my small summer conditions and onshore winds.

Surfing .... its a sport where you paddle and stand up on a board using the inertia and energy of a WAVE, or you use other craft or just your body, swim and prone "surf" the wave.
Only thing is ..... based on recent weather conditions and work, I believe this is something our forefathers were engaged in and is now stuff of legend and history

Well said and come next Monday when all the holiday makers return to work and start crying about it,I'll be laughing as I as others have worked all though the Christmas break. PS.I look forward to my end of week beers this afternoon.

Mac you'll be staring at flat LM on Monday ...

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Jan 2018 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

Finished an 8 days in a row run of work last night & now I'm free for 3 weeks. Just in time for the swell picking up too

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
5 Jan 2018 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

Finished an 8 days in a row run of work last night & now I'm free for 3 weeks. Just in time for the swell picking up too

Go get em tiger!!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Jan 2018 2:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

All good mate,the water is beautiful for a paddle so some ripping lm conditions

Crab pot from last night was another failure

Burleigh single fin is doomed this weekend ..parties will be huge

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 5:34PM
Thumbs Up

Best to make the most of it on the goldie even if its micro. Ne change for Sunday on the goldie

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Best to make the most of it on the goldie even if its micro. Ne change for Sunday on the goldie

Yeah I'll be at LM so I invite all to come along and have a red hot go,crack or whatever you smoke.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

Ankle high and getting smaller

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 6:55PM
Thumbs Up

Im bringing back up. 14 race sup to prone surf.
You can come along v if you've got the apple

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2018 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

14 foot racer geez that'll be about as exciting as watching bird shizz drying

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

14 foot racer geez that'll be about as exciting as watching bird shizz drying

Just a bit less

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

Macaha said..

climber said..

SP said..
Surfing, what is that?

LM pfff that's too mellow mate d-bah the new home of retirement

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

You'll be ok out of your comfort zone

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Still 2-3 weeks out mate, frothing though!!

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

For all the true believers ill be trying to surf the 6.6 foy and show mac the makers label with a slashing top turn as he trys to drop in on the shoulder.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
For all the true believers ill be trying to surf the 6.6 foy and show mac the makers label with a slashing top turn as he trys to drop in on the shoulder.

Yeah takes the talk of d-bah mate Bruce Lee showed me early

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2018 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

a 6.6 in 1 foot 8 inch queensland soup hahahaha priceless

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2018 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Yeah takes the talk of d-bah mate Bruce Lee showed me early

Yes mac. One of the very best at the art wasnt he

oldmal
NSW, 316 posts
5 Jan 2018 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

Just got wired head south for a bit of swell,well i just left mid coast

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Bring out the 12 footers

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
oldmal said..

Unreal how far is south of the wall oh and which wall

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2018 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
oldmal said..

Evs ????

Oh and meery clistmas mister jones

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
5 Jan 2018 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

I'm just too old to keep up

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
6 Jan 2018 8:57AM
Thumbs Up

Beach break with a dead set legend!!!!

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 Jan 2018 9:15AM
Thumbs Up

Surfed a place where not only can you go right but also left. Water was stunning

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
6 Jan 2018 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

Mac surfs the sunset the best out of all his boards.
Told him so.

Look for it on gumtree soon

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
6 Jan 2018 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

surprisingly a few good shaped waist hi sliders were had out the front ...banks are in good shape ..3/10..

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
6 Jan 2018 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Mac surfs the sunset the best out of all his boards.
Told him so.

Look for it on gumtree soon

shouldn't you be mowing your carpet lacey ...?

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 Jan 2018 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

I've found a new place after all those years of driving past wondering whats down the street, heaven, absolutely stunning place and the longest surf I've had in 7 months stoked beyond belief thanks Lacey.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo