WA, 644 posts
10 Sep 2012 4:24PM
Thumbs Up

im up for your next trip smic

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
10 Sep 2012 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Thought you couldn't surf on Satdy mornings?

katana
WA, 644 posts
10 Sep 2012 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

smicko said...

Thought you couldn't surf on Satdy mornings?

auskick is finished for the yearmaybe sail to the rock this sat

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
10 Sep 2012 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

Forecast looks like poop for Satdy, take Friday morning off. Will give you a bell over the next coupla days.

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
10 Sep 2012 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

katana said...

Greenroom said...

doggie said...

subasurf said...

Looking forwards to it. Haven't been to Indo for a while now. Keeping my eye out for a new board to take, don't know how my current go-to board will cope and my mate in Bali turned my Indo-board into a sign for his warung

Why dont you get Katana to whip you up a fresh one

I dont think he is welcome in Daves shop

Everyones welcome at Katana Come down suba and I got sort some sick out for you

Wavewidow said...

I am a wife of a surfer and the mother of a surfer and yesterday when my husband said he was going to check the surf and might go out for a quick one my heart stopped and I wanted to scream dont go!!! But I didnt An hour later, the sound of his car in the drive way was one of the sweetest sounds I have heard in along time. I get you guys love the water. The waves, everything about the ocean I see surfers 6 days a week I am married to a shaper but please please please try and see it from our point of view. We love you just as much and whats happening is just to close to home

subasurf said...

I tried, but couldn't stop myself.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
10 Sep 2012 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

Ah that's right, I forgot SB doesn't have a sense of humour.
Must be what happens when everyone here is too busy talking about surfing than actually doing it.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
10 Sep 2012 11:34PM
Thumbs Up

subasurf said...

Ah that's right, I forgot SB doesn't have a sense of humour.
Must be what happens when everyone here is too busy talking about surfing than actually doing it.

I don't understand the connection to that thread anyway?

Zuke
901 posts
12 Sep 2012 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

OK, swell was up this morning. Who scored?

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
12 Sep 2012 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...

It was offshore at my desk

Buster fin
WA, 2576 posts
12 Sep 2012 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Was windy and sharky at mine.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
12 Sep 2012 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...

Yep did the early. Lumpy at the point but some decent set waves coming through.
Hopefully photos coming. Mate was in water testing his new housing.

Zuke
901 posts
12 Sep 2012 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^ Looking forward to some pics suba

birdman89
77 posts
12 Sep 2012 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Really nice where I was. Between 7 and 8 it was firing, but got pretty inconsistent after that. Only one other out during the good hour though so I was happy for the rest when it got inconsistent.

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
12 Sep 2012 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

One or two this arvo. Summer conditions.

PaddlePig
WA, 421 posts
12 Sep 2012 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

Went down south on the weekend just passed... scared of sharks. Might be some surf around, but I'm scared of sharks. Report is... maybe good but as if I can say goodbye to my boy and wife and surf a coast loaded with farken sharks. Report: reasonable but full of sharks. sharks sharks and more sharks.

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
12 Sep 2012 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

nom nom nom nom

run little piggy run, they're comin to get you

SP
10979 posts
13 Sep 2012 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

Saturday....

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
13 Sep 2012 3:25PM
Thumbs Up

^ Smokin

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
13 Sep 2012 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Are we having a late winter?

Zuke
901 posts
13 Sep 2012 5:06PM
Thumbs Up

Did the early and had a wave with a fellow 'breezer today. It was a little windy at first and a bit of a wait between sets but there were some good waves coming through.

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
13 Sep 2012 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

PaddlePig said...

Went down south on the weekend just passed... scared of sharks. Might be some surf around, but I'm scared of sharks. Report is... maybe good but as if I can say goodbye to my boy and wife and surf a coast loaded with farken sharks. Report: reasonable but full of sharks. sharks sharks and more sharks.

Just came back from three days down Sth... FYI another whale has washed up at Smith's beach and the idiots at the council decided to bury it - 200m from the steps and 50m from the shore... not sure how deep, but apparently dogs are digging it up!! Front page of local SW Times newspaper yesterday... Jake Patterson and others are calling for it to be dug back up and removed.

Oh - and it was onshore Tue/Wed - but South Point looked about 5ft and delivering some good ones in the sets. Huzza's was about 3ft and clean as a whistle, but a touch fat - plenty out tho'.

katana
WA, 644 posts
13 Sep 2012 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Saturday....

where"s that cabarita

soleman
WA, 280 posts
13 Sep 2012 8:20PM
Thumbs Up

They were diggin that whale up today at smiths and carting it off in the back of a few semis to the tip, don't blame the council workers, they are just following instructions from regional leaders and driving the diggers and loaders. All be it bad instructions Good Waves today though.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
13 Sep 2012 10:54PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^^no

dreads
WA, 54 posts
13 Sep 2012 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

looking like a good w/end for down south, wonder if the sharks will be hanging around smiths

surferstu
1011 posts
13 Sep 2012 11:27PM
Thumbs Up

dreads said...

looking like a good w/end for down south, wonder if the sharks will be hanging around smiths

What do you think?shark Sightings down there almost daily, it's only a matter of time before someone else is taken be it there or elsewhere. The problem there is worse due to The deeper water ad the whales buried in different locations over recent years

SP
10979 posts
14 Sep 2012 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...

^ Smokin

'twas... Didn't take anymore on the camera was in a bit of a rush to get out there, had been flat till lunchtime, then came up in the arvo, but I snapped these ones quickly on my phone when we came in.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:33AM
Thumbs Up

Zuke said...

All his shots were out of focus :-(

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:35AM
Thumbs Up

subasurf said...

Zuke said...

All his shots were out of focus :-(

Spewin!! Alot to be said for auto focus

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:42AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Im not sure what he did wrong. It's a new camera and housing so guess he's trying out different features. Ohwell, i wasn't surfing very good anyhow.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie