Thumbs Up

must have been a lid doing the drop knee thing Zuke, kneelos don't drop in bro

stagwag
WA, 14 posts
23 Sep 2012 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Poida said...

might of been the same place

Yeah Derr's! Onviously the ****ing secret is out! What a ****ing circus that place was! South straddie, D-bah, Bondi. Never surfed anything as bad as that place today. Full of kooks, ****ing ****s. and stupid ****ing boogie boarders. Ruined my ****ing day that joint. Last time ever

surferstu
1011 posts
23 Sep 2012 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Kleenex

Edit: imagine how many without all te shark attacks, summer crowds are on their way back

bakesy
WA, 682 posts
23 Sep 2012 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

yep, have to say it was as crowded as that down my way. One place that is just a ****e burger of a wave had thirty on it with cars parked all the way up the street. I've never seen so many LB's and SUP's in the lineup at a well known spot, thought last weeks "visitor" might keep a few out but the spot it was cruising was as packed as I've seen it, still it was pretty good and everyone looked pretty happy.

katana
WA, 644 posts
23 Sep 2012 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

another secret spot was crowded too

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
24 Sep 2012 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

stagwag said...

Poida said...

might of been the same place

Yeah Derr's! Onviously the ****ing secret is out! What a ****ing circus that place was! South straddie, D-bah, Bondi. Never surfed anything as bad as that place today. Full of kooks, ****ing ****s. and stupid ****ing boogie boarders. Ruined my ****ing day that joint. Last time ever

Thanks for not going back

kookwaar
WA, 11 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:16AM
Thumbs Up

Think the secret has been out for sometime!
Generally after a two day blow and it's forecast off-shore the following day - surfers will go to the beach........ Checked the calendar and yesterday was also a Sunday, another day that's is likely to be busy. Suggest you take these two things on board before venturing out next time - might save you an ulcer.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

^ Funny how that works

Poida
WA, 1916 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

kookwaar said...

1979 on a sunday morning with an offshore and a 3m swell it was also packed

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:48AM
Thumbs Up

Poida said...

kookwaar said...

1979 on a sunday morning with an offshore and a 3m swell it was also packed

But they only had single and twin fins oh and maybe a bonzer or two hehe

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
24 Sep 2012 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

Sunday at my home it was heavy and crazy. It would pitch up and just have a absolute vertical wall only smashing on what seemed to be more reef and rocks than i have ever seen there. Boggers were pulling into some huge barrels and getting absolutely smashed. I was one of only three surfers out and it really wasn't even a bogger rideable wave. Only the brave boys were charging and they would often cop an absolute punishment

Went on one and got feet to board but just free fail. So next wave in and was happy to be alive (no dings)

Today at South T was okay. A bit full and bloody cold but got a few nice waves. Even with all the rips and constant paddling

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
24 Sep 2012 1:20PM
Thumbs Up

Sunday was less crowded where I went than Saturday. The last hurrah for the year. A day or two this week look promising but I need to pack for the exodus.

You guys need to be more open minded. That last crowded picture spot? Wow. At one stage I spent 45 minutes walking past empty spitting head high barrels with only a couple of specks in the distance, way closer to home than that. Car engine barely warmed up.

Zuke
901 posts
24 Sep 2012 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

Made the most of the early morning conditions and went somewhere different. I tried to find some company but I think everyone must have had their fill of waves over the weekend. Had some size today too!

PaddlePig
WA, 421 posts
24 Sep 2012 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

A mate of mine in Cockburn sound just put pictures on facebook of a white near his boat in the sound. Not sure if it was yesterday or today, but looks like same shark. If the thing came near my boat I'd be hell-bent on hurting it. Definately fire up the outboart and just chuck it in gear at least... chew that ya prick!! Hahahar Seriously though... who would miss 'em if they're extinct? Or at least endanger the pricks.

KEARNSY
WA, 1321 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:16PM
Thumbs Up

I know I scored great waves yesterday because I was too sore to do any work today. mission accomplished

swalkington
WA, 401 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:50PM
Thumbs Up

I would have scored great waves yesterday if it wasn't for seabreeze forecasting light arvo winds. I ditched the morning session in favor of the uncrowded arvo sesh....wind was was pretty strong SW and surf was turned to S#%t. Laurie you owe me a beer.

swalkington
WA, 401 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:53PM
Thumbs Up

Apparently there was a white at ellensbrook this morning. I have this uneasy feeling again but I hope I am wrong this time

Zuke
901 posts
25 Sep 2012 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

How about less of this

and more of this

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
25 Sep 2012 11:15AM
Thumbs Up

Zuke are you for real The shots you put up are absolutely out of this world. Not just a few, most of them for gods sake

You must either be the smartest or luckiest bastard around

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
25 Sep 2012 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Couldn't resist a quick 90 min session this evening. Surprisingly good.

DJMWA
WA, 344 posts
28 Sep 2012 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Anyone get waves today? I had a course in perth and went for a little grovel at sth trigg. Looks like it may have been alright between there and scabs with a bit more swell on it, some real deep channels all the way along.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
29 Sep 2012 11:53AM
Thumbs Up

Rubbish conditions at the northern beaches. Wind is direct onshore. Charts let me down ;-)

GPA
WA, 2520 posts
29 Sep 2012 1:23PM
Thumbs Up

^^^
Well, it was glassy offshore at 8:30am at a (further) northern beach... but whilst it looked about 8/10, the strong rip and deep gutter made it very hard work and I only scored one wave that I would rate...

The 4x SUP's were scoring... even mals were missing wave after wave.

Ended up with spaghetti arms, so at least got some exercise...

sparki
WA, 410 posts
29 Sep 2012 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

got down to the northern beaches literally as the onshore was coming in. could see it gradually messing up the calm as it does when its slow enough. bit disappointed by that. but all the crowds left shortly after. got a few fun ones with a bit of shape. not bad, but its a shame it took so long for the banks to get decent. only downside - apart from the wind - was there was one guy prowling the lineup - paddling between two points approximately 20m apart. if there was a half decent wave coming through somewhere, you could bet he'd be paddling for it even if there were 2 or 3 people between him and the wave. kind of stuffed up the cruisey atmosphere.

soleman
WA, 280 posts
29 Sep 2012 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

subasurf said...

Rubbish conditions at the northern beaches. Wind is direct onshore. Charts let me down ;-)

Haha mother nature needs to read seabreeze

Zuke
901 posts
29 Sep 2012 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like the swell has flatlined.

byf
WA, 512 posts
30 Sep 2012 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

fffeeerrrrlllaaatttt

swalkington
WA, 401 posts
30 Sep 2012 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

Summer conditions on winter banks. Time to dust off the longboard.

sparki
WA, 410 posts
1 Oct 2012 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

waves were holding up surprisingly well given the northerly this arvo. some nice rides had

stagwag
WA, 14 posts
1 Oct 2012 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

Today was sick, Scored a northern beachie ****ing awesome. And only three kooks in my way

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie